Ins & Outs

LadywellToi

Interestin players volz prob out of wage budget burgess is quality, brian corr from Exeter is a decent target man from exter city. Sean Thornton is a good midfielder warren feeney would be too expensive as well but also good. Interestin site I would use it to narrow down scoutin trips

A few real good players on that list (and 1 or 2 extras ive added)

Stephen Dawson, 24 cm, Bury, was in div2 team of the year,highly rated

Ryan Dickson , 23yo left back from Brentford is highly rated, a crackin player

Warren Feeney,28,rm, Cardiff, decent attack minded mid/wing

Scott Donnelly, 21,cm,Aldershot, one of the top prospects in the lower lges,goals from mid

Sam Hewson,21,cm,Man Utd, good midfielder,capt of the man utd youth teams

Stephen Hunt,25,lb,Notts Co, highly rated left back,6`2 big physical player

Gary Mackay-Steven,21,Lw,Fulham, pacy highly rated winger,unfortunate with injuries

Ritchie Jones,23,rm,Hartlepool, fromer Man Utd youngster,hartlepool ypoty 2 year ago

Adebayo Akinfenwa,28,st,Northampton, big burly striker,good strikerate

Lenny Pidgeley, 26,gk,Carlisle. 6`4 keeper,ex chelski,we lkd at him b4 but wages a prob

Scott Shearer 29,gk,Wycombe, former highly rated keeper,6`4 scotsman

Nathan Smith,23,lb,Yeovil, rated defender,pace going forward + solid in def

others out of our league (probably)

Gary Teale - lw/rw

Gary McSheffrey - Lm

Garry O`Connor - st

Lloyd Sam, wg

Moritz Volz, rb

Cool list

Fabian Brandy would be interesting!

Also Sam Hewson.

Andrew Cave-Brown - young Scottish RB

Kenny Arthur?

Moritz Volz

brandy was a fine player for my Motherwell team in football manager a couple of years back!

That means we shouldn't sign him! I remember telling everyone that Ibrahim Bakayoko would take the Premiership by storm when he signed for Everton because he'd been brilliant for me in Champy!

And chances are most people who haven't played Champy can't remember him...

Even though it was a very very long shot, however it was discussed on this thread, the BBC reports Scot Arfield has gone to Huddersfield for a club record. Looks like they did the right thing by turning down Hamilton and Hibs last year.

Hope it works for us with Reynolds too.

A few real good players on that list (and 1 or 2 extras ive added)

Stephen Dawson, 24 cm, Bury, was in div2 team of the year,highly rated

Ryan Dickson , 23yo left back from Brentford is highly rated, a crackin player

Warren Feeney,28,rm, Cardiff, decent attack minded mid/wing

Scott Donnelly, 21,cm,Aldershot, one of the top prospects in the lower lges,goals from mid

Sam Hewson,21,cm,Man Utd, good midfielder,capt of the man utd youth teams

Stephen Hunt,25,lb,Notts Co, highly rated left back,6`2 big physical player

Gary Mackay-Steven,21,Lw,Fulham, pacy highly rated winger,unfortunate with injuries

Ritchie Jones,23,rm,Hartlepool, fromer Man Utd youngster,hartlepool ypoty 2 year ago

Adebayo Akinfenwa,28,st,Northampton, big burly striker,good strikerate

Lenny Pidgeley, 26,gk,Carlisle. 6`4 keeper,ex chelski,we lkd at him b4 but wages a prob

Scott Shearer 29,gk,Wycombe, former highly rated keeper,6`4 scotsman

Nathan Smith,23,lb,Yeovil, rated defender,pace going forward + solid in def

others out of our league (probably)

Gary Teale - lw/rw

Gary McSheffrey - Lm

Garry O`Connor - st

Lloyd Sam, wg

Moritz Volz, rb

Some updates to that list -

Rob Burch,26,gk,Lincoln, well regarded keeper,6`4,looking to play @ higher level

Albert Adomah,21,wg,Barnet, very highly rated,fast skilful winger looking to move up

Johnny Mullins,25,rb,Stockport, good defender,hard working,good going forward

That means we shouldn't sign him! I remember telling everyone that Ibrahim Bakayoko would take the Premiership by storm when he signed for Everton because he'd been brilliant for me in Champy!

And chances are most people who haven't played Champy can't remember him...

haha anno, I've seen that happen before too! His link up play with clarkson was a joy to watch though!

26 May 2010

Queen’s Park boss Gardner Speirs has revealed that defensive starlet Barry Douglas is at the centre of a three- way battle to claim his signature.

Douglas will head off for holiday today mulling over offers from Motherwell and Championship side Watford with another unnamed SPL side also in the frame.

Speirs said: “Barry is an outstanding young defender with a big future and he has been the subject of enquiries by both Motherwell and Watford. Either way it would be a great move for him.”

The QP gaffer added: “We have re-signed our captain Tony Quinn who has a huge influence on and off the field. It is great for us he will be staying with the club.”

Kilbirnie Ladeside midfielder Davie Anderson is understood to be a Spiders target.

:lol: I hear Cannavaro has been released by Juventus. Granted he'll be rejected by many on here as he's not over 6ft, isn't built like a brick shit-house but he was once, probably the greatest central defender in the world...

:lol: I hear Cannavaro has been released by Juventus. Granted he'll be rejected by many on here as he's not over 6ft, isn't built like a brick shit-house but he was once, probably the greatest central defender in the world...

He'll be at Napoli in no time...

Dunno about folks on here but those certainly don't match McGhee's crtiteria....

I wonder with us offering Barry Douglas a contract if Pa Broon is loking to play Stevie Hammell in left mid? Why else would he want to sign a left back when we have Hammell + Jordan Halsman already on 1st team contracts

Is anyone else disappointed that we are poised to sign the Airdrie keeper as a backup to Fraser? Would much rather see us sign a quality keeper & have Fraser as the backup. And would it not be worth waiting to see if Ruddy is gonna be loaned out again & have a punt on him joining us on loan?

Anyway if Fraser & this Airdrie boy are gonna be our keepers then it could be a long hard season :lol:

Is anyone else disappointed that we are poised to sign the Airdrie keeper as a backup to Fraser? Would much rather see us sign a quality keeper & have Fraser as the backup. And would it not be worth waiting to see if Ruddy is gonna be loaned out again & have a punt on him joining us on loan?

Anyway if Fraser & this Airdrie boy are gonna be our keepers then it could be a long hard season :lol:

League reconstruction will save us.

To be honest, Fraser appears to be on too much dough to be regarded as a backup keeper. So unless we can get shot of him, I think we are stuck with the prospect of him being our No.1 next year.

I dont think Craig Brown is doddery enough yet to let the mongo be our Number1 next season.

Hmmm, that's not offensive at all... oh hang on a minute it is.

Unless of course Michael Fraser is from the DRC. He might not be the greatest keeper, but there is no need to start insulting the guy.