New Songs

dazamfc

Oh yeah a right bunch of cards the lads were - particluarly the song about the Ibrox Disaster - what a hoot that was, oh and of course the Sieg Heil chants - f.....g retards and tossers - pity they hadn't stayed in the pub.

Sadly I couldn't make Ayr due to being at TITP but this seems to something that pops up after

nearly every game.

If people have a problem with what fellow 'Well fans are singing

then why don't they say it to them at the game?

Another one is when someone comes on here and moans about fellow 'Well hurling abuse. If people really do get offended then why don't they confront the people in person?

This board is just a place for a moan nowadays for some people. People take things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things far too serious.

At the end of the day we are all Motherwell fans. There's no many of us so let's cut the "wish they had stayed in the pub" rubbish and get behind the team.

There is a lot in what you say Dee m'lad. I support much of what you and yours do home and away, but, for some others... Probably couldn't wait to bash the mock outrage out on the keyboard. Again. For you,

outrage.jpg

Although, the Sieg Heil chant has to go I'm afraid. No shock value anymore, just one of disgust for many. Hell, the chant preceeding was 'One Darren Randolph'. Irony? Albeit Irish, he's a darker shade of pale last time I looked! Good job he's not a homo, what a life he would lead with his other afflictions :nod:

I have to agree that the Seig Heil chants have to go. There certainly not my of tea!

My point was simply that people need to stop taking things so seriously. Were all Well fans and should stick together.

He dives to the left! he dives to the right!

He could swing from the bar all day and all night!

Oh Darren Randolph!

We hope he's alright!

He dives to the left! He dives to the right!

Pity its not when the ball is in flight!

Oh-dear Michael Fraser!

We all think your shite!

Sadly I couldn't make Ayr due to being at TITP but this seems to something that pops up after

nearly every game.

If people have a problem with what fellow 'Well fans are singing

then why don't they say it to them at the game?

Another one is when someone comes on here and moans about fellow 'Well hurling abuse. If people really do get offended then why don't they confront the people in person?

This board is just a place for a moan nowadays for some people. People take things that don't really matter in the grand scheme of things far too serious.

At the end of the day we are all Motherwell fans. There's no many of us so let's cut the "wish they had stayed in the pub" rubbish and get behind the team.

Sadly I did make the game.

Deflect, deflect - this place is worse than a Celtic board for that. I notice that you nor Onthefringes, in your attempts to justify the creation of an atmosphere - choose not to comment on the other song sung on Saturday and which I quote:-

"We all agree - the Ibrox Disaster was magic". Perhaps those who willing sang it on Saturday would care to do the same on the subway to Ibrox - then again perhaps not. Motherwell fans we may well all be and few in number, but that doesn't mean to say that I have to agree with everything a group of silly wee neds wants to sing.

Would you think similarily had the Ayr support sung a similar dity about Phil O'Donnell - but hey they were 'only hurling abuse' and adding to the atmosphere. I will moan where I feel its warranted in this case I feel it is. By all means create an atmosphere but at least do it with some form of dignity.

Sorry but I did roar my indignation at them at the time - they were only around 20 yards from me. I have been following the Well home and away for over 40 years (trying and succeeding over the years to create 'atmosphere') and for the first time in my life I was embarassed to be a 'Well fan.

Personally I would rather there were 20 fewer of us than have the morons who were there on Saturday continue to go every week and spout this sort of bile - wanna do it every week - head for Parkhead or Ibrox, in fact anywhere but Fir Park please - we're better off without you.

The one I am thinking off is really hard to remember all of the words :doh:

Dodododo Jamie Murphy........

Im sure it isn't that one :P

It's to the tune of 'Artur Boruc the holy goalie', it's got a line; 'he hates the fucking Hibees and he hates the fucking h**s', then something about hot cross buns. Was sung at Ibrox on the last day of the season.

To the tune of The Beach Boys 'I Get Around' LISTEN HERE

Brown, Brown, Brown, Brown, we've got Craig Brown

Brown, Brown, Brown, Brown, we've got Craig Brown

we've got Craig Brown, we've got Craig Brown, we've got Craig Brown

repeat

And one that might not take off, to the tune of The Beatles 'Your Mother Should Know'

Lets all get up a dance to a song

That was a hit the day Motherwell was born

Although we were born a long, long time ago

We're Motherwell

We're Motherwell

Any other Beatles fans out there might be able to come up with something better for the lyrics

Got most of the Jamie Murphy song on Thursday

Oh oh Jamie Murphy the .......

He fucking hates the Hibees

And he hates the fucking h**s

He's always in the bakers buying HOT CROSS BUNS!!!!

Oh oh Jamie Murphy the ........

Just couldn't catch onto what he was :blush:

• 1 month later...