Protests At Aberdeen

East Stand Screamer

I hope its not the team needs match practice and the sooner we pump them the better, what we dont want is for the game to be off and held over to the new year when they may be in better shape and harder to beat

That's a good point, hadn't thought of that actually. All I can think about is how scunnered I am with football right now. With Celtic and their shite that's rumbled on from Tannadice, the lies and betrayal of Broon and the shiteness of the refs and nothing getting done about it. I also worry that the players are still in a state of shock and we're a bit of a rudderless ship and no good can come of playing anyone right now. Jennings suspension we could do without n'aw.

Regardless of who their manager is, and that certainly is hugely relevant here, it would also be extremely embarrassing to lose to Aberdeen considering the run they are on at the moment, and as there is no justice in fitba (and life!) you just know a home win is a certainty.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it bad up there?

The city was reduced to gridlock. Took me two hours to complete what should have been a 15-minute journey - and that was in the middle of the afternoon. There's not as a much snow as we had during the last spell; however, I'd be amazed if the police didn't step in regarding the surrounding areas. The roads were in a hell of a state.

I'm now praying for terrible weather so that the game is off. I have slipped into a pit of despair that is so deep I don't think I could handle feeling any worse than I do right now.

Milo, Santa is on his way, do NOT despair...... :thumbup: