Protests At Aberdeen

East Stand Screamer

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 'Liar Liar' poster would be superb!

If that isn't possible then the 'NO RESPECT' would be fitting.

But please folks, nae 'Paedo' stuff.

Why doesn't JB and the rest of the Directors etc instead of going into the Directors' Box boycott it and just sit in the Stand with the rest of the fans?

If he is so disgusted by their actions why would he want to accept their hospitality?

i dont think he would think of doing it himself but it was sujested to him then i recon he would...

i dont think he would think of doing it himself but it was sujested to him then i recon he would...

Not a chance!

I can see it now - the BBC cameras are capturing the game between Aberdeen and Motherwell. In the background you can hear the 'Well fans dishing out horrendous abuse in the direction of Craig Brown, some of it - no doubt - unbroadcastable. The cameras zoom into the 'Well support responsible and there's John Boyle in the middle. :notworthy:

Not a chance!

I can see it now - the BBC cameras are capturing the game between Aberdeen and Motherwell. In the background you can hear the 'Well fans dishing out horrendous abuse in the direction of Craig Brown, some of it - no doubt - unbroadcastable. The cameras zoom into the 'Well support responsible and there's John Boyle in the middle. :woop:

No doubt that would make every 'Well fans day. :lol:

But yes, the "Liar Liar" banner/poster is a class idea :notworthy:

NO RESPECT

WE'RE ONLY HERE OUT OF COMMON COURTESY

these banners are the way ahead. Brilliant! Apart from that we shouldn't acknowledge them at all. As others have said we need to get right behind the team. Show the palyers they do play at a special club despite what Two Face and his side kick think.

OH THE WELL WE DO. OH THE WELL WE DO. OH THE MOTHERWELL WE LOVE YOU!!!!

I'm getting hyped up just thinking about. Wouldn't normally make it to Aberdeen but god I'd love to go this time.

WE ARE THE MOTHERWELL FC!

Im with that. How about adding "INTEGRITY?" to the mix?

Sorry if someone has already posted this but I think the best protest would be to completely ignore them. The press will be on the lookout for any excuse to throw some more scandal into the mix. By ignoring them and letting the players make the protest by humping that bunch of thieving sheep shaggers will completely confuse the hacks that will have braved the trip to the frozen wastelands.

Although I do like the 'We Are Only Here Out Of Common Courtesy' banner.

Sorry if someone has already posted this but I think the best protest would be to completely ignore them. The press will be on the lookout for any excuse to throw some more scandal into the mix. By ignoring them and letting the players make the protest by humping that bunch of thieving sheep shaggers will completely confuse the hacks that will have braved the trip to the frozen wastelands.

i agree it will totally confuse them as they will be waiting on the abuse let the mighty well make the papers for the right reason totally humpin aberdeen