Blackman, Gow and Fitzpatrick

postiejim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His agent and manager brockered the deal with Judas and we have to accept it and move on.

The guy probably had no say whatsoever where he went and could well have personally preferred to come back here and it was taken out of his hands. He's probable more relieved to have had his Blackburn contract sorted out than anything else.

But aye Judas c**t - whatever...

Don`t need to worry.

Blackman has left his shooting boots in the Fir Park locker!!!!!

Craig was beginning to show signs of weariness in the last few weeks at Fir Park so we certainly got the best of an "old man" !!!!

He could`nt believe that Aberdeen were daft enough to give him a two and half year contract - he`ll be lucky to last a year after the `Dons have a terrible start to the new season in a very competative First Division.!!!!!!!!

I WISH :rolleyes:-_-B-)

Cant we rename this thread GONE AND FORGOTTEN!! I dont care how they do with their new teams. My interest is who we get in now and how our season goes from here on in. I wish Fitzpatrick who wasn't spl standard all the best with Ross County as for Gow and Blackman feck them!!!! -_-

Can't wave goodbye to it without this little nugget

Alan Gow knocked back the chance to join Indian club Kingfisher East Bengal before signing for Notts County until the end of the season after the forward left Motherwell. (News of the World)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: