Blackman, Gow and Fitzpatrick

postiejim

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think with the pitch repairs has cost us a lot of money and a lot of the budget for players would prob have went to get the pitch sorted finally

Good point. Possibly all these pitch repairs beginning to have a bit more of a noticeable effect on us.

Well that's the three away then, Blackman simply wasn't interested in playing for Motherwell BEFORE Broon and Archie left, Gow was crap and Fitzy had ran out of time to prove himself. Word on the street is that we hope to have a new loan signing in hopefully before Saturdays game . ;)

Whatever you say about Brown, Knox and now Blackman - the fact is that wee geriatric pr1ck left us high and dry, which HAS so far had a detrimental impact on our season. Had he stayed we would be kicking along nicely and Blackman probably would have re-signed.

I don't buy into this going after the best job bull, not for a 71 yr old. I buy a little loyalty and respect for a club that gave you a swansong that is now turning into a nightmare.

I had nothing against the Dons as a fellow SPL team, but I hope that their season (however unlikely) implodes more so than when Mcghee was in charge. You can bet we will draw them in the scottish cup and Blackman will net the winner ;)

Whatever you say about Brown, Knox and now Blackman - the fact is that wee geriatric pr1ck left us high and dry, which HAS so far had a detrimental impact on our season. Had he stayed we would be kicking along nicely and Blackman probably would have re-signed.

I don't buy into this going after the best job bull, not for a 71 yr old. I buy a little loyalty and respect for a club that gave you a swansong that is now turning into a nightmare.

I had nothing against the Dons as a fellow SPL team, but I hope that their season (however unlikely) implodes more so than when Mcghee was in charge. You can bet we will draw them in the scottish cup and Blackman will net the winner :angry:

Can't agree more Welldaft. Brown shafted us when he left not once but twice (telling us he was staying first!!), now the wee sh*te takes a player who was very successful for us. Granted he didn't kick a ball after Judas left but nonetheless it's another kick in the staines for us!!!

Still got potentially Reynolds, Craigan, Sutton, and Jennings to go.

Tell ye if you have a decent BMI and a pair of boots turn up at Fir Park on Saturday and at the very least you could get a place on the bench.

Why Craigan? He is contracted until the end of next season and I doubt that anyone will pay for him.

Nae borra :D

The worrying thing is I read it six times before I posted just in case I made a tit of myself and then when I read it after I posted I noticed the article said Lasley signed for 2 years :P

Mind you it does say Craigan wants to finish his career at Motherwell and we all know that people in the football world are trustworthy :angry:

I wonder what Mark McGhee makes of the sudden loosening of the purse strings up at pittodrie! Must be raging seeing the new management getting a somewhat modest budget to work with, whats that four new faces and counting!!

Gutted seeing Nick head to Aberdeen, very thankful to all the goals he chipped in, just hope he doesn't repeat his success that he had with us. Am i correct in saying he can't play in there League Cup Semi? - Apparently Gow has been training with them, wouldn't be too upset to see him join them tho.

Just reading the interview with McCall on the official site. It is possible that Nick Blackman going to Aberdeen was something that was asked/put to him by Steve Kean (because of Craig Brown). If your gaffer asks you to do something and it will show you in a positive light if you agree....then you do it. You look after yourself.

Anyway, he is off and I suppose that is the end of it. Just hope McCall has lined up a replacement for the Hibs game.