Fir Park

ItalianSteelmen

Switched beween the east and the Cooper over the years . My east stand seat was 8 rows from front near half way , and liked view from side of park .

Back in the Cooper this season , block nearest the east , since I get the wean in free ! . View from there is great too , except when you've had a couple of shandies , and ye cannae really tell whit's happenin at the south goals !

Other end of that row so close that the match officials can't help but hear my constructive criticism :huh:

Is it just me or are the people much more negative around that area this season?

Just a tjhought, who's been in the south stand, i was in it when it first opened, game against blackburn, cooper ran rings round them and chris sutton was raging(sent off?). It was a great view from high up in the top tier!
I was in the South Stand for thje game against Aalesunds. Sat in all 4 stands at Fir Park. Prefer the East stand though.

I've noticed it too mate lots of your fuckin shite, your a disgrace etc. etc. but there are still some who encourage and support the team.

Aye its disappointing. From the first whistle as well. If I was a well player I'd want to get out of their ASAP half the time.