Motherwell Here We Come!

ItalianSteelmen

Hi guys!

Me and my friend Gisueppe are trying to organize our football trip to Motherwell to see the match vs Celtic on next 27February.

In our "wishlist" there would be also, if possible, a guided tour of Fir Park.

We were wondering if you could help us to realize our perfect week-end "in claret and amber".

We wrote to Motherwell official website for informations on tickets and Fir Park tour.

Any advise from you to organize our trip will be welcome either for tickets, local club visit, Steelmen pubs and restaurant, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks

Cristiano

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We just had a few lads from Norway over for the game against Rangers yesterday. Met them in The Electric Bar before the home leg of the Europa League match and took them in again before the game yesterday. I'm sure you would be made welcome in there.

Jack Daniels is a must pub to visit for any 'Well game, it's about 5 minutes walk from the ground and is always packed on match days, has a darts board, 3 pool tables and a snooker table as well as loads of TVs showing action from around the world.

Hi guys!

Me and my friend Gisueppe are trying to organize our football trip to Motherwell to see the match vs Celtic on next 27February.

We were wondering if you could help us to realize our perfect week-end "in claret and amber".

We wrote to Motherwell official website for informations on tickets and Fir Park tour.

Any advise from you to organize our trip will be welcome either for tickets, local club visit, Steelmen pubs and restaurant, etc. etc. etc.

Thanks

Cristiano

well east stand is a must! for any atmosphere then thats the place to be. and as others have said i would defo do a pub crawl to the game, start at the electric bar then head to jack daniels then even the fir park club... thats all the "tour" you will need :) haha

also, i would imagine you would probaly want to buy some motherwell merch, the well shop is at the entrance to the davie cooper stand. if you have been to the pubs then you will walk past it on the way to the east stand.

Hi guys!

Thanks

Cristiano

About time Cristiano!

You will need to get yourself a bottle of buckie before the game! and bring your wellies if your coming to the east stand! :)

If it is abusive, blame the online translator. btw that's a great ass you have there mate :wub:

:P

that translates as 'Enjoy your journey of Men and lets hope we get a good result in the field'

cristiano if you're looking for the best view then i'd suggest the pod.

:D

that translates as 'Enjoy your journey of Men and lets hope we get a good result in the field'

cristiano if you're looking for the best view then i'd suggest the pod.

Always good to suggest something to a foreigner using an unexplained abbreviation.

Phil O'Donnell Stand.

Always good to suggest something to a foreigner using an unexplained abbreviation.

Phil O'Donnell Stand.

thanks Big Trac, i understand! :nod:

in your opionion:

to make a visit to Fir Park (field, locker rooms, team offices, etc..) is better on Sunday morning before the game Well-Celtic or another day?

We arrive in Scotland on Friday at 2 PM

in your opionion:

to make a visit to Fir Park (field, locker rooms, team offices, etc..) is better on Sunday morning before the game Well-Celtic or another day?

I would contact the club in advance of your arrival to make arrangements with them for a look around the stadium on either the Friday or Saturday.

I wouldn't imagine that they will have enough time or staff to be able to help you on the day of the game.

thanks Big Trac, i understand! :rolleyes:

in your opionion:

Guys, I advise that you send a personal message to Flow and Leeann Dempster. Flow is the MFC Media Relations guy and a good Well fan, and Leeann is (I think!) the Chief Executive. Both are very helpful and accomodating people who should be able to organise something for you.

Enjoy your trip, maybe I will see you at the Celtic game!

• 2 weeks later...

We are going to arrive!

Tomorrow morning we'll fly to Edinburgh, and then move to Glasgow.

Saturday we will be in Motherwell to visit Fir Park and will be back there on Sunday for the match Motherwell FC - Celtic (East Stand - sector F - row P)

You'll Recognize us from the FC Internazionale scarves and Italian flag...

We will be happy to exchange our scarves with yours.

See you in Motherwell!!!!

Cristiano and Giuseppe

ITALIANSTEELMEN

:mad:

We are going to arrive!

Tomorrow morning we'll fly to Edinburgh, and then move to Glasgow.

Saturday we will be in Motherwell to visit Fir Park and will be back there on Sunday for the match Motherwell FC - Celtic (East Stand - sector F - row P)

You'll Recognize us from the FC Internazionale scarves and Italian flag...

We will be happy to exchange our scarves with yours.

See you in Motherwell!!!!

Cristiano and Giuseppe

ITALIANSTEELMEN

:cheers:

The Stewards wiil have that!

Jack Daniels is a must pub to visit for any 'Well game, it's about 5 minutes walk from the ground and is always packed on match days, has a darts board, 3 pool tables and a snooker table as well as loads of TVs showing action from around the world.

Well I'd say it was busy on match days but seems quieter prematch to me lately.

Cristiano and Giuseppe -

you guys are absolutely off your head to come to Fir Park!!!

however I do admire your enthusiasm and hope you have a great time, oh and bring us some much needed luck for Sunday's game!

If you are arriving on Friday, then I would probably spend the day in Edinburgh - seeing the sites and enjoying the pubs there (certainly alot better than Glasgow and Motherwell)