• Stuart Carswell
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Josh Law
    • John Sutton
    • Keith Lasley
    • Lee Erwin
    • Jack Leitch
    • Null Vote

Difficult one, Twardzik looked solid other than a few loose kick outs.

Good performances from Law, Kerr and I'm usually a critic but ZFA was decent at LB albeit his distribution was poor.

I'm going to for Erwin tho, not just for the goal but his alround play. Looking to take the ball to feet and bring others into play. Offered a lot more than his strike partner. Had a slack 10 min spell but other than that good 90 minutes.

For me it was Erwin easily. Showed good touch and energy. Always keen to get involved, chasing down and good movement off the ball. Deserved his goal.Mention to Angol and Kerr who settled after dodgy start.McManus and Las struggled badly.

Erwin by a country mile!!

wasn't too sure about the big fella when I first saw him, but he worked his arse off today, lead the line very well and took his goal well. Not greatly convinced by anyone else other than a decent performance by the keeper, although I still think he's too wee for a goalie!! Excellent 3 points!!

Erwin for me. Worked hard up front to try and create chances and react well to the rebound to grab the goal. Looks nice and mobile alongside Sutton. Not quite the McFadden/Ojamaa replacement we're looking for, but he looks like a decent prospect and didn't look out of place at all. Also thought Law looked good on the ball and full of ideas. Good to see the two of them being direct and trying to make things happen. Kerr had a shaky start but actually made some important interceptions. I'd like to see if he can benefit from a run of games and really get his confidence up. Thought Twardzik was very good, too. A few shaky kick outs, but some excellent saves to keep us in the game.

Gotta be the goalie thumbup.gif

Toss up between the goalie and Erwin.

The 70 yard kick out to Ainsworth in the 2nd half was mental. The best pass all day.

Cross balls appear to be a weakness, but every other aspect of his games looks good, especially his ability and speed off the line. His quick distribution will also see us up the park very quickly every now and then

Early days and he will have his blips and many on here will revel in saying I told you he was a midget..

But so far so good.