Your Chance To Play At Fir Park

daan

I've just found out that Logintolearn are continuing their sponsorship of Motherwell for this coming season. They've also installed a computer suite in the Cooper stand, and are doing computing courses there.

The interesting bit for fans is, further to this thread from last year, there will be more opportunies to play at Fir Park kitted out in a personalised full strip. (Photos from the previous games are on loginmtolearn's Flickr page.) Last time, Steve Kirk and Dougie Arnott joined in, and the 2 teams were managed & coached by Bobby Jenks and Gordon Young. I've been lucky enough to have "played" in both of the previous games and they were great fun.

There will also the chance to meet players & staff, and there will also be signed match balls available to win via prize draws and the like.

All you need to do is to sign up for a free course (Probably either ECDL or Equal Skills.) Contact Motherwell Logintolearn centre (0800 953 1010) for more info, or just ask here and I'll try and answer your queries.

The pitch went into a downward spiral after the last match, surely to give the pitch the best chance they will refuse to use outwith permitted first team matches. Well, that and a mild winter...

Doubt it was our fault. I'm sure 5 minutes of a professional match would do more damage than we could. The only damage we did to the park was when Gaz fell over onto it...

Daan, might be a bit early but any idea on dates yet?

There's been no mention of any dates yet, but I'll see what I can find out.