Suprised nobody has yet mentioned how handsome the big bastard was!
Really liked Sutton, I'd say he found his level with us. Was delighted his last kick with us was what it was, was a fitting way to finish a great day.
While you're absolutely right I'm still certain that when Celtic beat us 2 or 3 nil people will blame McGhee and talk about how shite it'll be with him as gaffer.
We have a side on paper more than good enough to compete for a place in the top half of the table. If McGhee can make a threat out of McGarry, Paterson & Clarkson imagine what he can do with Ainsworth, Johnson, Thomas, Moult, McDonald etc etc!
Yeah I remember he said something along the lines of not wanting to manage a club where he'd have to sell "any player that can trap a ball." OTOH he has been more than complimentary to us with his BT Sport punditry over the past few years.
Can't see it, but would happily take McCallister.
I mind when Gordon Young and then Kenny Black took temporary charge I was disappointed they just went with the status quo, absolutely delighted to see Craigan having no fear to ring the changes.
Just checked, we're 9/5 in some places...