Jump to content

GazzyB

Legends
  • Posts

    8,646
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    94

Everything posted by GazzyB

  1. I think Johnstone is way off the mark with his "wind up merchants" remark; as Frazza pointed out it's nothing new that people think he's a good player. I'm pretty sure we had this debate when he left. Emmjay - bigoted baggage? Very unfair IMO; the guy made a mistake when he signed FTP on an autograph. He's obviously learned his lesson as he hasn't done anything like that since. Also I couldn't give a fuck what his religious beliefs are. He could literally murder the pope and I'd still cheer like fuck when he's rattling 25 yard free kicks in. Trafficlight - usual sucking up like fuck to people just so you can call them 'doll' and 'big yin' and 'my pal'. I wonder how many times you have actually seen him play 'over the years'. Yabba's Turd - spot on. He'll see us through and I'd be happy with that. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that Bob Malcolm IS a great player and that's all there is to it; obviously people are going to have their own opinion on his footballing ability and that's fair enough. I just don't like it when people's personal opinions on the guy cloud their judgement on his footballing ability. If people think he's a shite footballer, that's their opinion and I have no problems with that. For what it's worth I think he's a great player, can spray passes around all day, and if that makes me "a wind up merchant", then fair doos.
  2. See if he hadn't studded one of our players, and if he hadn't played for Rangers, and if he hadn't written FTP on a bit of paper, I don't think we'd be having this discussion.
  3. MDW is spot on, Malcolm is a great footballer. When it comes to passing, free kicks, technical ability etc, he's got it all. Obviously the down side was his fitness and work rate. I'd gladly have him back if he were to up his fitness!
  4. Best part of the night was somebody starting a chant of "yer alright, but your brother's a wank" when Sutton was warming up and him pishing himself at it!
  5. GazzyB

    Inverness

    I went for Murphy, he did more in the 2nd half than the whole team did in the first half. Ruddy had a great game too. Oh, and special mention to Craigan and Lasley, both were brilliant!!
  6. Must've been about 2 to 300 or so, not too bad all things considered! Another thing, big Lucas took a knock early doors, after about 2 minutes, and was fucked. He stuck it out til about half time, but by about 60 minutes he could barely run. By about 80 minutes he could quite literally barely move, and still we left him on the park. Fair enough we had no subbies, but for fuck sake the guy couldn't even walk properly!
  7. We weren't the best tonight!! Humphrey did nothing at all, JOB showed glimpses of quality but no end ball. Giles Coke was decent I thought and Murphy did really well when he came on. We just couldn't break them down!
  8. Three nil! Boyle, sign them up!!!!!
  9. Good to see Fizzy getting a go!
  10. If it's the one on Diriebught road it's a good 10 minute walk away. I'd suggest ringing the Royal Highland Hotel and get their prices, that is literally right next to the train station!
  11. I'm on that thing where I basically stop working in the middle of my life for a wee while. I forget the name of it!
  12. It's fucking glorious outside, there's no way in hell this game should've been called off! Same boat as you AKA, I doubt I'd make the Tuesday or Wednesday!
  13. Really disappointed at that! Re-scheduled for my birthday tho, not all bad.
  14. Hmmm, it's a strange one. Just as they called it off for today, the snow stopped and the sun started shining. We've had a couple of days of that now and there's no sign of snow. I'm fairly confident this game will go ahead PS - I have no clue where Skaville is!
  15. I'm pretty certain the game will go ahead on Tuesday. Fuck it, if it ain't, I'll eat my hat.
  16. Nice one, congrats to the big man
×
×
  • Create New...