Jump to content

MotherwellFC1886

New Members
  • Posts

    5
  • Joined

  • Last visited

MotherwellFC1886's Achievements

YTS

YTS (1/10)

0

Reputation

  1. 100% great options to have. I wouldn't mind RCC coming in to the starting 11 for SPH either as we will have counter attacking opportunities with his pace.
  2. Said almost definitely has to come back into the starting line up for this so who drops out? I would say Fadinger and Hodge are pretty much locked in central midfield and Lowry has been our best player the last 2 games. Does Maswanhise drop out or do you play him upfront with SPH and drop out Kanga?
  3. We will be lucky to get 1 million for Maswanhise. Chauffeur him to Ibrox if they offer over 7 figures for him
  4. Gone from feeling that we have a thin squad to feeling like we now have a bloated one. 31 players is too many. I think we should be looking to move on McGhee, Wilson and Stama with Ross and Booth going out on loan before Thursday's deadline. 26 man squad is probably about right.
  5. Squad really starting to take shape now. Perhaps another #10 or right winger and that will be us. I know there is a clamor for another striker but I can't see the club adding another to the books when we already have 4 senior strikers.
×
×
  • Create New...