Jump to content

Brazilian

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    5,817
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Brazilian

  1. No need to increase the budget to get more exposure locally, just need to get the offers mentioned in the local press I'm sure Leeann and our media team could have a word with the likes of Andrew Weston to get the offer mentioned in his good coverage of the club Locals that read his articles because they are about MFC might not do the interweb so a mention of the half season tickets in the run up to Christmas may reap rewards explore every avenue and all that
  2. I'd say those in Iceland were the real fans
  3. Mr nice guy only works if fair decisions are given, right now it looks like officials err on the side of wronging Motherwell as there will be no comeback. Craig Brown is a great ambassador for Motherwell, but he should also be representing us when the club are wronged, indeed it harms and frustrates our own support to see these blatent mistakes and have NO one acknowledge them not even our own. Jim/Modernist, Gannon took it just too far for my liking at the time, including failing to fulfill his obligations as manager by refusing to communicate with the media after they reported his dummy oot the pram Dallas letters fiasco but, que sara sara. However please identify whoever claimed it was not the 'Motherwell way' so they can be taken outside and shot
  4. Brazilian

    Hibernian

    I'll not be voting but having listened to it then watched it back on Alba Hibs had it too easy today and depsite the terrible officiating some of our players were awful Jennings and Hately and Gow in particular were inept, Jenno lucky not to be booked on a few occasions for dirty sly kicks, did I miss something that upset him early on? or was it just that he felt aggrieved at being given two passengers to carry again. Reynolds and Hammell looked the best along with Murph who's attitude some others could be doing with. Humprey and Randolph continue to impress Blackman took his penalty well, but at times today I thought he looked dis-interested or very tired?
  5. you should start a poll: a/ Internet problems b/ got lifted c/ found the hospitality suites pie supply
  6. Likewise 4th is good enough for me after 1/3 season, far better than I ever dare hope for, but once the season starts and you see the opposition and our own team sometimes the old what if thoughts come into it. but regards not being good enough for a run I think we are, especially in the SPL, however all the best teams I've watched change as little as possible during these runs Mr Brown seems to be chopping and changing our line ups every game, even when the same players are fit and available, and I'll never understand changing a team thats just had their biggest victory of the season. I've just watched the first half and again its the middle of the park that we lost out on again, Lasleys change was forced on us, and the most obvious replacement for him is Fitzpatrick, but we've been all over the shop at times dabbling with too many things when its really only one player out. Still I feel like i'm moaning and thats not whats meant more like dreaming
  7. maybe that doesn't translate all that well
  8. Not Inverness but Hearts can jump us
  9. I'm only getting tennis or empoli v atalanta as optins ofr live just now
  10. Because Colin Calderwood is a C**t thats why they didn't have a silence and a acceptable response to the question today doesn't change the fact that he choose to go out in front of the press at the time and show his lack of respect/class/dignity. but still he's apologised in a way, so as others are saying in a polite way Fuck him, now he's just another temporary hibs manager
  11. where we at with this Jim?
  12. More a general football concern but connected directly to MFC as the drop in attendances continues across the SPL Scottish football is fine the way it is ?
  13. Thats nice Busta, he really cares what you think
  14. well at least its progress no more collapsing on 45mins making it well into the 2nd half now
  15. Nervous finish Murphy now on the park
  16. Tokely now clears off the line, Bigman reckons it could be a humping
  17. Long distance effort, maybe even the halfway line according to texts
  18. Radio clyde at least have a man at the game just went live to Foran missing a great chance after a Saunders slip Clyde link
  19. Pleased to see Murphy on the mend and listed on the bench And Sutton in for Forbes seems right as well I'm still hoping that we'll see Saunders, Page, & Hutchinson getting more playing time as well, we need goals from more areas and all three will deliver
  20. Fave Former Players: only 5 Coyne , Cooper, Krivocapic , O'Neill, Dykstra If I come back to this thread I probably change it every time to rotate in the likes of Kirk, Arnott, Russell, Shannon, McKinnon, Nijholt, Gaag, Martin, O'Donnell, Boyd, McDonald and McFadden who only just sneaks into the reserves even tho' I reckon he'd be first in my top 5 favourite Scotland players
×
×
  • Create New...