Brazilian
SO Well Society Members-
Posts
5,817 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
42
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Brazilian
-
Goal hibs 19 min Craggs at leftback let Griffith cross tapped in, in front of Randolph by OConner
-
End to end wld be pushing it a bit but it's certainly moving up n down the pitch fairly quickly Neither side playing effectively
-
Just realised it's that wee mutant elf c**t Griffith that missed 1 on 1 Corner to well Followed by another
-
Very nervy from a few players
-
Hibs just cut us open man clean thru on Randolph who blocked with feet
-
Should have said that's from the MotherwellFC twitter so is this Only five subs tonight for the League Cup, Hollis, McHugh, Daley, Forbes, Page. Referee tonight is Willie Collum
-
Well side; Randolph, Hateley, Craigan, Clancy, Hammell, Humphrey, Lasley, Jennings, Law, Murphy, Higdon
-
Didn't see any broadcasting vehicles at all So reckon it'll be radio at best But as has been said league cup coverage has been almost non existent in the past so twitter will be you best bet MotherwellFC usually covers from the games Presssport feeds as well normally Ps pitch is still looking great! Presssport usually feeds live
-
Did they usually notoriously bad coverage for the league cup, with only twitter updates official site and on here drip feeding the 'action' Radio Scotland used to only cover one match if anything, not open all mics as such but sometimes an update on other matches 'IF' their was anyone at them
-
you are probably not in the minority Dee we're a weaker side without players like Fizzy in the squad
-
was just coming in to post Mio's goal , bedlam when he headed for the wall at the terracing gave me the shivers when I found it on youtube , a few 'Well heroes on show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ambgnSqRI gobstoppers youtube channel will claim a lot of my time this evening
-
-
I'm fed up with fans having a go at Fagan and Andy Roddie everybody is correct, Humphrey could be a game changer as he has proved, Humpphrey is pish just now as most people are seeing, Humphrey has no confidence and its Mcalls fault for continually playing him for 90 minutes when he's offering around 35-45minutes contribution at most does he need coaching that we cant offer, after progress he seems to be going backwards, whos faults that? I don't see anyone saying get rid of him from the club,and I agree he needs support but sometimes the manager has to do his job and change things Time for one of the other lads to get an hour here and there
-
too many key people at Motherwell believe and preach that the first goal is critical
-
fuxache big man you make it sound shite! I don't remember the meal you describe but surprisingly do remember that I did have a wiener schnitzel (one of only two things in a foreign language I learned the whole trip: the other was neuk me from erm the films on the bus ) can't remember the bar going dry that early, but do remember being persuaded by big Sammy (Joker) & Woogie( RIP) to betray my mate Nelson(Cusack) and allow them to crash our room and ruin his early night you'd think if the bar was dry and there was no leccy after ten then nobody would have slept in the next morning
-
So in the past few years we've had all sorts of problems which included mud The deep end and a patch in front of the main stand Hopefully the problems are over and Mr Ellis knows what he's dealing With
-
see I agree with much of what you two lads are saying its just for me in the context a union flag still doesn't mean h*n
-
see this is where you lose me you say a union flag is automatically associated with unsavoury views? to me thats a personal opinion that you are promoting, whereas Im saying that while I would never carry a union flag I can respect how many people still regard it as a symbol which represents them, particularly anyone who has ever been associated with the services and to me thats certainly not unsavoury, and yes I suspect it was a bit of poor taste that led to the flag being in the ground but I do not know that and I'm not willing to label a Motherwell supporter as a h*n just because they did take it in and I fail to see how Motherwell fans are no longer allowed to have polar opposite views of Celtic supporters, especially if you have ever had to endure the bile that comes from an element of their support. ianinoz Id guess that even if the guilty party did only take the flag in to wind up the Celtic fans then he/she does not find being associated as British as an issue since well there's a good chance they are British likewise if we had Irish 'Wellfans they would have no problem holding a tri-colour up in Ibrox a british subject holding a british flag is hardly a crime and as much as I'd never entertain it I'm not gonna lambast any Motherwell fans for doing it
-
I dont need to ask why and am surprised you jump to a conclusion and you didnt raise the subject gary411 did about twenty posts before you you offered advice to Motherwell fans on how they could encourage others to join in the good atmosphere they are creating without alienating others, advice I agree with and would encorage them to take heed off my reply was aimed at Motherwell supporters being more concerned about how their Celtic supporting mates react and claiming that Motherwell has no association to a union flag ( the argument the beggars used to complain) so a slovakian flag is acceptable comparison on that train of thought me, you'll never catch me with a union flag but I've grown up supporting Motherwell and that was with many union flags around me in the grounds, that cannot be denied as much as personal opinions and hopes would love to deny it
-
none of that is what I heard at the meeting the majority of the board will be elected by the society, its only two in its early stages and it will eventually all being well be the full board the trustees are already on place and are looking to hand over the shares as soon as possible and being realistic over a couple years is reasonable the current directors may or may not survive Edit since you have completely changed your post no need for the reply go along and ask your questions if you can
-
why are you embarassed? and since when does Motherwell a team in Scotland part of the United Kingdom have no affiliation to the Union Flag why did you not just ask them why their were hunners of tri-colours in their support too many people gettin hung up on fuk all, it upset some Celtic fans good! some Motherwell fans getting upset because their Celtic fan mates are upset? have a word with yourself. can't mind all this fuss about the slovakian flag that used to cut about, seems some people need to get over their own views rather than blame it on upsetting Celtic fans used to be dozens of union flags at every Motherwell game, they have all drifted away over time, and I expect the same of the last couple unless the owners are given a challenge to bring them back out to upset the peace corp
-
he has not long tweeted a picture of it exclaiming it looks worse than ever now, but he's with the Physio hurry back Hutchy Edit: as Aaron said
-
meeting has now also been announced on the official site and in case anyone else has missed it (I did) there is now more information on the official site about the 'Well society http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/the-club/the-well-society/
-
tigerwoods you are complaining about harsh treatment but admit guilt its hardly convincing on the face of it I'm not saying there is nothing to complain about its just your letter doesnt show anything unjust happened, in fact you provide evidence against Motherwell fans
-
Sandaza to score (twice!)