Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. I telt yeez it was ronaldo already
  2. Can the two of ye also note that we don't want Jim jeffries anywhere near the club.
  3. I'll be honest with you. I cannot believe some of the pish spouted on this thread.
  4. I too hope Humph can get two crosses into the box every 3 months
  5. Gon yersel mmmmgary. Canny whack living in australia. So I'm telt
  6. I didn't need to. Some one else telt him to fuck off
  7. Ye canny say that. if I don't say it is Yass' fault then the rest of the board blame craggs. Also why was yas not playin? As pish as he is we've nae other RB . Saunders isn't a RB.
  8. I was listening to talksport there and they said the world cup star broony is after is...... Robaldo. Fat buck tooth wan. Guy said that obviously there is not a hope. But that would be the balls of crazy broon pulled that aff .
  9. hah! that was a belter think it took me 2 hours to walk hame from yours
  10. Aye well you also think yassin viewtoakill is a player
  11. Gannon was a lot like McGhee. Spouted a lot of shite but we ignored it cos he was doin well
  12. It is Monday. Madscot had ties in there but edited it
  13. Has this been defo confirmed. Or are yeez just taking my word
  14. Busta Nut

    New Manager

    Has this been defo confirmed. Or are yeez just taking my word
  15. Busta Nut

    New Manager

    A meant broon and Knox
  16. Busta Nut

    New Manager

    Brrin and Knox. guaranteed
  17. Busta Nut

    New Manager

    I was just told Archie Knox and Craig brown are takin over from Saturday
×
×
  • Create New...