Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. I don't wanna lose Ruddy and LOOOOOOOOKAS. yas can fuck off. wonder who we will get in.
  2. I would like to point out again that I wish the guy was amazing, but i'm sorry he is not even average. piss poor
  3. I love the way folk are jumping to his defence
  4. Why the fuck aren't people allowed to boo? I wasn't there today but from the opinions I've had in the game i'd've been booing like fuck! "iooh I only cheer, I don't boo cod I'm a superfan." Get tae fuck. We've been posh for a while. Unable to beat teams with less players and taking a spanking or two. It's not good enough. BOOOOOOOOO FUCKIN BOOOOOOOO! Fuck off. They deserve to know they are shite
  5. Dud ye no see hus croass the day. Pure dead brull-yint
  6. I don't think the game'll go ahead
  7. Don't think I've seen anyone offer a good arguement for him being a positive
  8. I like the balance I. The team Haha
  9. I heard this 2 weeks ago. Only telt panda for fear of being laughed at. Story is he is selling Newcastle as soon as they go up then lookin for a Scottish team
  10. we haven't decided how to bump you yet
  11. Aye. I meant a bid by some other mob not ourselves
  12. But who cares. Be is fast and can control the ball. What does it matter that he is rubbish
  13. The Alan Hutton comparisons are a fuckin joke. Hutton is 8 times the player yass dreams of being. If yass goes to the EPL you can bet your arse he'll get no where near the team.
  14. I loved him. Great for a back post heeder. But shite at watching the line. Hope he's fuckin terrible for accies. Ps get it up ye Hamilton are shite
  15. Busta Nut

    Jim O Brien

    I canny be arsed listenin to O'Brien
  16. i'm not reading it. is it any good?
  17. A good first half performance to be followed by some mind boggling changes which will result in s worse performance than before the changes
  18. I love all this "he's it the now" bullshit patter. I just think he is fuckin rubbish
  19. yummy yum. If the Yasssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen proves me wrong great. but i doubt he will
  20. Busta Nut

    Ger O'brien

    you are just be a silly sausage. I make valid points. Others agree
  21. Talking talking talking happy talk.
×
×
  • Create New...