Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. I think you are spot on with the intention for Tanner, problem is I don't think it was really working as Moult couldn't really play up front himself and tanner played a bit deeper then Skippy did. Bowman was perfect foil for Moult.
  2. Not a dig here, but out of interest do you know how many times that has happened? I can't think of any but I am rarely correct. Sparra described him as a raffle winner, which seems apt
  3. it's ok. My planned beer and pie while watching it after work has been cancelled.
  4. a wee dodgy agreement between the clubs not to turn the USH on would be magic, they have injuries too apparently.
  5. £500k + add ons was a decent figure for him in August. If we get near that and add ons we are laughing.
  6. The record have a line in their version that they are to "test" us with a bid in Jan. £500k is mentioned but rumours suggest it's a bit lower
  7. Busta and Jay join Sparra to look back on the defeat at Tynecastle and to preview an important week in which Motherwell travel to Partick Thistle and Kilmarnock. http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-2017-18-episode-19/
  8. Now the sun are tweeting about it, Preston are the only club who I have heard about making a bid https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/status/940348485987074049 https://twitter.com/scotsunsport/status/940348485987074049
  9. Where are you hearing this? Not something I have heard mentioned.
  10. The baw is burst guys. Any Motherwell fan claiming the Everton pen was a legit shout has no right what so ever to be upset at either of Celtic's IMO (and you may not be upset)
  11. If we get anywhere fucking near £500k I will be fucking shocked.
  12. What was looking like an exciting game for us may now be a real struggle.
  13. I am becoming alarmed at the amount of times I see Fisher missing from 6 yards
  14. I'd renew Dunne. He clearly has a place in the team with his strength and pace.
  15. I will be honest, I couldn't care about any of these things.
  16. Tanner and another striker doesn't work. It leaves the other striker far too isolated. I agree Tanner looks a very good player technically.
  17. Sparra, Busta and Jay look back on the 3-2 defeat to Ross County, preview Saturday’s visit to Aberdeen and reflect on a fantastic night at the MFC Podcast ‘Top 25 Greatest Post-War Motherwell Players’ event. http://www.mfc1886.com/mfc-podcast-2017-18-episode-16/
×
×
  • Create New...