Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. Yassin was truly awful
  2. Busta Nut

    Left Backs

    I defo do mind him playing left mid. He was probably all over the place. (team sheet position wise)
  3. I was talking to Shaun Fagan in Charlie's, Bellshill's premier night club. I was pished though.
  4. Busta Nut

    Left Backs

    Tom Boyd was always a dick apparently. twice I spoke to him he was dickish too.
  5. What are we judging Blyth on?
  6. I have enjoyed the taxi chat, there is nothing happening with any transfers, I can't see why anyone wouldn't have enjoyed it.
  7. It's blatantly obvious the club are constantly talking him up to get as much as possible for him
  8. I think it's the only thing CMWellfan said I ever agree with, but skippy misses too many chances. Missed another decent one on Saturday
  9. He was clearly at it, everyone in the stadium knew that, even the 'well fans round me were frustrated at him just lying there.
  10. We are a year or two too late in sending Dom Thomas out on loan.
  11. If we get any sort of fee for McCormack then fitba has gone truly mental. money for a guy, wee picked up for nothing and was with us for two years 8 years ago. madness
  12. Every taxi I get in, they moan about no one wanting taxis. I don't care what folks say. ye don't make 1200 quid a week driving a taxi
  13. They made a verbal offer and were told where to go as it was awful
  14. Have given most of it a listen back and what a guy Keith is, He can play in my midfield until he's 60 if he wants.
  15. I looked back and I think if yer trying to blame Hammell for either of then yer having a laugh. It wasn't just the left hand side of the team that sat off Rangers. From about 40mins onwards the full team sat back and were chasing shadows.
  16. I'd have to look back again, but was this really the case?
  17. Possibly. But I have seen us lose a lot more than I have seen us win on plastic.
  18. I won't make this I don't think. Going on holiday the week after so I doubt I will have any spare cash floating about. Think we should win, but I hate plastic parks. We never do well on them.
  19. I am not impressed by el Bahktoui, he seemed ok when I did see him but He has had 1 decent season at a poor level.
  20. They aren't claiming that, I heard the "Talk" of it last week
  21. I will get myself sign up tonight or the mora!
  22. The cunts a sellick fan
×
×
  • Create New...