Jump to content

Busta Nut

Legends
  • Posts

    4,444
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Busta Nut

  1. This is why someone on the otherside of the world shouldn't be allowed to comment on something they rarely see Edit: i missed a letter
  2. I would like to say I don't think Ross Forbes is.. Lazy Bigheaded shy of confidence I just think he is SHITE
  3. it's our new badge based on the town these days
  4. i asked flow when he posted it on twitter, he's just using the gym and all for some training
  5. I want to change nothing, not even the stadium
  6. everyone know what castle greyskull was, no one knows why Ibrox is often refered as it though
  7. Busta Nut

    Al Sinaa?

    get me odds on the game too then
  8. Busta Nut

    Al Sinaa?

    eh. aye let me know the score.............
  9. Stevie Woods get a rough ride
  10. it might have been colin something
  11. fair point, I only noticed some speaking about Casagolda
  12. Yassin Matoutakililaokilili
  13. Is your Spanish 100000% correct?
  14. haha he's my favourite player already
  15. what i will say is....... HE'LL RUN FUCKIN RIOT IN THE MEGA BAR
  16. I hope to fuck Forbes proves me wrong, I just can't see it in him. this ZFA guy. here is his twitter pic
  17. why is there a bit about the record attendance on there?
  18. this should be vs a NI select
×
×
  • Create New...