Groundstaff

Neil

they cant keep hiding behind the bad weather. The pitch was in great condition, then all of a sudden it's a beach. Something went wrong, and needs investigating. Also this sanding of the pitch, why do we need it if our drainage is so good? Cant believe the experts advised to sand the pitch to the extent that its a beach. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Now that the pitch has actively cost us a goal and perhaps a match, will those in charge of our pitch be held responsible?

And here was me thinking poor defending lack of effort and being generally pish cost us a goal and the match, thank fuck we can blame the pitch which was fine when we were passing it about the midfield back to defence and back to the 'Keeper all night.

And here was me thinking poor defending lack of effort and being generally pish cost us a goal and the match, thank fuck we can blame the pitch which was fine when we were passing it about the midfield back to defence and back to the 'Keeper all night.

I agree with your point about the shite defending and the pish part but the pitch did play its part in the goal. Quite clearly hit a divot before going in, Randys got it before the ball strikes the ground.

Plus the groundstaff should be held accountable.

The South Stand's been there alot longer than the undersoil heating, it's only been in recent seasons when they've ripped the arse out it that we've had real bother.

I would say that's utter bollocks, the pitch has been shite since the South stand was built, having tried to play on it at the end of 4 differents seasons and on each occasion it being 80% sand. The pitch right now is terrible, but it's been shite since we built the South