Billy Mcneill, Martin O Neill.......

nethertonwellfan

Roy Aitken,Aw the smelly c***s in the cherry tree ,Simple Minds,Yer Maw, Yer Auntie,Coatbridge,The Railway tavern,The Green Brigade,Billy Connolly,Rod Stewart , Any c**t that eats Irish stew or Kerrygold butter,Lepprechauns,Irish dancers,Michael Flatley,ye took wan hell of a beatin ya roasters :D

I just forgot my Africa come on the smell wisnae that bad ! :lol:

Forgot.. Andy Walker,Brian McLair, Shaun the sheep,Billy "the fuckwit 'McNeil,Dixie Deans.Jock Stein,Any c**t that drinks in the Cross Keys or kellys bar, Steven Pearson,Daniel O"Donnell,father jack,Yer da,yer uncle,graham norton and the big bad Pope himself :D Have a nice day :lol:

Id wager that the Pope has no idea who Glasgow Celtic are and probably too old & dotary to tell you what football is so how beating Celtic constitutes beating the Pope im at a loss. But carry on being stereotypical and make us sound like moaning mould firm fans. Although it is funny :D

The pope is a h*n and a Nazi.

How confusing is that.

So, he is a paedophile hider,

and a lover of killing all things jewish and british.

And we have to have a soft spot for them?

I have a soft spot it is called quicksand.

careful your starting to sound like a h*n

See this thread it was an attempt at sarcasm about getting it up all the things Celtic fans THINK their club stands for. There was no offence meant and it's obvious some people have over reacted to my comments including you.

I have probably got a little over excited about a rare victory over Celtic and I make no apologies for that. Nevertheless I have obviously failed in my attempt at having a laugh so HOTD for this before someone else comes on greeting about a mention of the Pope.