Jenno Has To Leave Scotland

steelboy

jenno has been a terrific player for us, he's the sort of guy you love in your team. he's great on the ball, has amazing energy and is hard as nails. when jennings and lasley are bossing a game it doesn't get much better as a well fan.

sadly i think for his own good jenno has to head back south. since the hearts game it seems like he gets booked every week. if he goes south for a clean slate i will have no complaints.

He will be away from Scotland in the summer. Doubt he will resign which is disappointing as he is a cracking player..

Don't think he gets a hard time of it to be honest. Could have been sent off yesterday and his style of play will see him booked more often than not.

Gets a fair hand from the Refs I reckon.

Really good footballer and offers qualities that are very much of a dying breed. Type of player that should have been made captain and it would have been wonderful for us to build the team around him. Since he signed a new 1 year deal last summer there was little doubt in my mind that he would move south this summer. Interested to see where he ends up. Think it is important for his own progression that he joins a club where he continues to be an integral part of the team.

The amount of yellow cards he picks up might put one or two teams off..... but I still think he will go to a 'lower half' Championship team.

Incidentally anyone got any idea on the number of cards he has picked up this season? Must be about 2 reds and 10-15 yellow cards.

According to SMC on the official site he's now due a 3 game ban, which couldn't have come at a worse time for us.

As regards yesterday, if Jenno was booked how come Clancy wasn't ? His foul on Hump was high and late yet no card was shown.

According to SMC on the official site he's now due a 3 game ban, which couldn't have come at a worse time for us.

As regards yesterday, if Jenno was booked how come Clancy wasn't ? His foul on Hump was high and late yet no card was shown.

Jennings should have been red, Clancy's should have been a yellow.

The ref was one card too lenient on both incidents.

If he'd called them right it would have been an even worse result

• Like 1

Jennings should have been red, Clancy's should have been a yellow.

The ref was one card too lenient on both incidents.

If he'd called them right it would have been an even worse result

Spot on!

Some folk need to take off the C&A specs!

I dont think he's been harshly treated t.b.h. He's a combative midfielder and bookings is part and parcel of the game and yes he should've walked against Killie. Could you imagine that tackle against the likes of Murphy? The East Stand would've been calling for Albert Pierrepoint!!! :laugh:

i don't think clancy's was that bad

I thought it was a yellow all day long!

Also think it was the turning point in the game. Humphrey was destroying him upto that point, had set up the goal, and had a couple of good runs, that tackle finished his game imo, he might as well have been subbed there and then.

From Clancys point of view, he'd take a booking for putting a marker on humphrey.

Jennings could easily have been red, don't know what he was thinking? shocking attempt at a challenge. It's one of his best and worst qualities at the same time unfortunately. That one was so needless though, maybe in different circumstances its worth the risk of a booking, but not 2 yards from the touchline on the halfway line!