Tank Commander Posted Missing

Paisley Steelman

A friend of my brothers who goes to Motherwell College says that he stays in Motherwell College halls permanantly - no the best of digs I wouldnt have imagined for a pro footballer, whatever level!

Anyway we can't judge him because who has seen him play? He was brought in as a prospect last season. Craigan, Hutchinson, Hammell, Hately, Page, Gunning and Saunders are all ahead of him in the pecking order, because with the exception of Gunning, they've all been at the club longer than Charalambous and are more experienced. Hutchinson and Saunders playing in the first team 2 and a half years ago remember. Gunning was brought in as cover because as thin as the squad is, we need players who can go straight into the team and do a turn without taking risks, remember Gunning has been on loan at a few League 1/2 clubs.

All this judging of someone who hasn't played is pretty ridiculous in my opinion. As is the castigating of Casagolda as a waste of a jersey - he has had 5 minute cameos here and there. How can we judge players when we have barely seen them play?! Typical Motherwell way...

I think you have to trust our coaching staff and them 2 having been playing cos they're crap at training. :tumbleweed:

Or, especially in Charalambous' case, he's just not ready yet. Doesn't mean he won't be. Just because you're not in the starting team at 17 doesn't mean you're crap.

Has anyone actually seen Charalambous play?! Serious question.

It's like saying, well, Peter Innes, he's not good enough clearly, lets get rid of him what a waste of a jersey cos he's not in the first 11.

People seriously need to get a grip.

I take it you were not at the game against Kilmarnock in February?

Admittedly no I wasn't. But I remember there being mixed reviews on here. Any time I've seen him on the pitch he hasn't looked out of his depth, albeit for 5 mins at a time.

And I know it's nothing to go on for a game, but his ball warmups are easily most entertaining to watch! Ball goes to other guys feet every single time, and he's clearly got some skill about him.

OK the entire U19s team has had no full team game time either. Lets punt them all.

Not true.

Think you're fighting a losing battle here anyway. If at (almost) 22, he isnt ready for a crack in our team, which must have one of the smallest pools in the league and hasnt been able to impress 3 different managers then I'd say the writing is on the wall.

Casagolda falls into the same category - he's only been good for the comedy value.

Admittedly no I wasn't. But I remember there being mixed reviews on here. Any time I've seen him on the pitch he hasn't looked out of his depth, albeit for 5 mins at a time.

And I know it's nothing to go on for a game, but his ball warmups are easily most entertaining to watch! Ball goes to other guys feet every single time, and he's clearly got some skill about him.

Seriously mate, he's shite!

Havent seen charalambous yet, but Casagolda is mince!

I honestly reckon Casagolda has just scammed his way into a contract as a proffesional footballer, and Ive seen nothing from him to prove me wrong. Take away the greasy hair, exotic name, and pink boots and there isnt anything left to make me think he can play!

Im sure it was 43 minutes in the killie game before he touched the ball! (he jumped for a few headers, but never won any of them)

Havent seen charalambous yet, but Casagolda is mince!

I honestly reckon Casagolda has just scammed his way into a contract as a proffesional footballer, and Ive seen nothing from him to prove me wrong. Take away the greasy hair, exotic name, and pink boots and there isnt anything left to make me think he can play!

Im sure it was 43 minutes in the killie game before he touched the ball! (he jumped for a few headers, but never won any of them)

charalambous is back home cleaning my swimming pool :lol:

Honestly what the fuck are you talking about? Its quite common knowledge that Casagolda is complete pish and will be out the door at the end of the season.

Is that the same common knowledge that said we would be getting a new manager with Premiership management experience that the fans would be happy about? Seems like the common knowledge that flys about this board isn't really up to much.

I don't know if Casagolda is good or shite but I am pretty certain that you don't have a scoobie about McCalls views on the goal machine.