• Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • John Sutton
    • Steve Jones
    • Bob McHugh
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Steven Saunders
    • Null Vote

Humphrey terrorised the Dons defence today. Stevie smith ended up getting hooked he was getting such a bad time. Special mention to Hutchy though outstanding in defence

Agree with this, the two goalscorers were the two candidates and not just for their goals.

Good to see Hutchy have a good game today as I thought he was pretty ropey against Utd midweek, but he cruised it today and he looked like he enjoyed his goal!

Still not Humphreys biggest fan but I'm going to give him the MotM, if only he gave that level of performance more often but good to see him with two good finishes in the last two matches.

at about 80 mins i said the humph was my motm.

after las went down injured then came back on clearly in pain my man crush kicked in so i had to vote for him.

chris deserves the award. two goals in two games is superb.

props to mo ross as well. very impressed.

Went for Humphrey but what a hard man Hutchie is. When Maguire fouled him and he disappeared over the advertising boards I feared he had been injured. But up he got shook himself down and got on with it. Like someone else said he didn't have his best game on Wednesday but played well today.

If Humphrey hadn't been there I think we'd all have been a sleep after 20 minutes. But every time he got the ball you could feel the anticipation in the crowd. And the flick that set up McHugh for the shot that won as that corner at the end was sublime. Best player on the pitch by quite a distance.

A number of good performances yesterday, I thought Hutchy was solid at the back, Mo Ross looked like he had been in our defence for years, Murphy was in the face of the oppositon defence for most of the game, Gunning was solid until he had to go off and Lasley was immense he controlled the midfield and was a pain in the arse to the sheep but by a country mile and a bit the man who excited the home crowd and made the sheepshaggers shit themselves every time he got the ball Chris Humphrey is starting to show what he can do :)