Cup Final Merchandise

awp

Cup Final Merchandise available to pre-order online now. Mugs are in stock already and other merchandise to folow. If ordered now, all goods should be with you within 10 days.

MFC DIrect

Great ! tho the price for the full strip was £50 before the semi. Supply and demand eh! I'll be getting the home top as per 1991

Don't want to tempt fate or anything but imagine we won it and just like with 1991 they were still selling today's shirt in 20 years?! Might just be me that finds that surreal! At least it's a timeless shirt, especially without the sponsor on the hoop. Roll on May 21st!

Great ! tho the price for the full strip was £50 before the semi. Supply and demand eh! I'll be getting the home top as per 1991

It still is. We have held the offer for the full strip. If you want the cup print its an extra £5.

Medium shirts, both Home and Away are sold out

Again, Home in 3XL is sold out.

I'm afraid so. We just have to work with our existing stock as there is not enough time to get any more made before the final. There will be loads of other merchandise including the amber or claret raining tops with the Hampden print which will go online on Tuesday.

Cheers

Alan

should get some claret and amber afro wigs ordered in for final and just get the full of hampden to wear one :thumbup:

Trying to source some but not much luck so far.

Not sure where they are based (probably America) but they sell them here. Says call or email for pricing.

maroon-athletic gold wig...

141714k.jpg

Great . Top for me shorts and socks for the boy ! Done. Edit tried it online and the price was £74 ? should it not be £55 ?

Leave it with me and I'll get it checked on Monaday. It should be £55 so something isn't right. I'll post here once its sorted.

Fantastic just ordered a polo for me and a polo for my dad. How long will they take to deliver?

The website shows that the stock is due in at the end of the month so I would anticipate it will be with you by the first week in May at the latest.

Cheers

Alan

Leave it with me and I'll get it checked on Monaday. It should be £55 so something isn't right. I'll post here once its sorted.

That should be it sorted now. If you have any further trouble, please call me at the shop (01698 338 025, open until 3pm today).

We have limited sizes available and if they are not showing on the website, then I'm afraid we have sold out.

Kind regards

Alan