March To Cup Final

vespa

The Goon Brigade have previous for this sort of thing and leave from the Brazen Head,sheer volume of numbers and the police being scared of allegations of'anti-irish racism'normally mean they get a free pass.

Why dont we get a march to the cup final sorted (Like we did a Nancy ) We could fly the flag all the way to the ground and get our day away to a great start

are, you mental :doh: cup final day is about getting up early, get together with your mates for a few beers before getting on your bus, limo, car ,train or whatever mode of transport you are using to get to Hampden, in the ground early to enjoy the atmosphere and build up before cheering the well on to victory. Not walking 10 miles probably in the pishing rain, not being able to have a drink and arriving at hampden knackered, if God had meant us to walk he would not have invented the internal combustion engine. :nod:

are, you mental :doh: cup final day is about getting up early, get together with your mates for a few beers before getting on your bus, limo, car ,train or whatever mode of transport you are using to get to Hampden, in the ground early to enjoy the atmosphere and build up before cheering the well on to victory. Not walking 10 miles probably in the pishing rain, not being able to have a drink and arriving at hampden knackered, if God had meant us to walk he would not have invented the internal combustion engine. :nod:

We have only been to three in 60 years so it would be pushing it a bit to claim what cup final day is all about to your average 'Well fan.

We have only been to three in 60 years so it would be pushing it a bit to claim what cup final day is all about to your average 'Well fan.

I was implying on the 21st of May only, but that was pretty much the format for me in 91 so don't see any reason to change now :)

The Goon Brigade have previous for this sort of thing and leave from the Brazen Head,sheer volume of numbers and the police being scared of allegations of'anti-irish racism'normally mean they get a free pass.

A couple of hundred people go to the pub before the game, then leave together for the game. It's good organisation and a little craftiness that let's them get away with that. Not fear of anti irish racism.

A couple of hundred people go to the pub before the game, then leave together for the game. It's good organisation and a little craftiness that let's them get away with that. Not fear of anti irish racism.

When they get away with drinking in public and setting off smoke bombs en-route, i would suggest there is more to it than craftiness.

When they get away with drinking in public and setting off smoke bombs en-route, i would suggest there is more to it than craftiness.

Heaven forbid people having fun and enjoying themselves before a football match. They're marching through an area thats mostly derelict land/ M74 construction. Any pictures I've seen of the GB corteo haven't featured booze, granted a smoke bomb, but where's the harm there? Don't see why your on such a high horse about them.

Heaven forbid people having fun and enjoying themselves before a football match. They're marching through an area thats mostly derelict land/ M74 construction. Any pictures I've seen of the GB corteo haven't featured booze, granted a smoke bomb, but where's the harm there? Don't see why your on such a high horse about them.

Because it isn't a level playing field,i got searched and name checked at the semi because,according to plod, 'groups of young men arriving together cause concern'I wonder if the same policing would be acceptable to the GB?

To be fair I got fined for takin a piss in a derelict construction site near hampden before the semi. :angry: So dinnae see how smoke bombs should be allowed. Wouldn't think the police would break up any march if there was a lot of people n it wasnt causing any trouble, saves any hassle spose.

We should just march anyway whatever the police say and if they try to arrest, question or lay hands on any fellow 'well fan we just create a barrier of motherwell fans round that person and not let them get near us !

Aye stick yourself in front of a complete stranger to stop him being nicked so the polis can just nick you instead and cause you to miss the final. Smashin idea that one :blink: