You Know What? - Win Or Lose In The Final, Motherwell Fc Have Already Done Fantastic

MJC_MKI

Okay, so we might not win this Cup Final as we are up against a better and stronger side but in the grand scheme of things, what the fuck? This is our first Scottish Cup Final in 20 years, that is something to celebrate and be proud of in my book so we can all be proud that our club has reached this stage against all the odds and given us and the town of Motherwell a big and proud day to remember....

And if we do win it...by God the parties that will take place on the night of the 21st... it will be a night to remember! So let's just hope against hope that we do win this game, however unlikely that that will be. Motherwell FC do not reach Cup Finals very often so when they do, that is a reason to celebrate and make the most of it and on the 21st May this year, we will all do that and hope against hope that we can bring the famous old trophy back to Motherwell and have the party to end all parties on that Saturday night. :cheers:

We can but dream and hope...

• Like 2

I should just point out, that I am currently half cut. But what the fuck, let's just take this final as it comes. Motherwell FC dont get to Cup finals very often and so this is going to be a special day for the club and for the town itself. We are gonna be up against it, don't kid yourself otherwise but maybe, just maybe Celtic will have an off day and we will be able to take advantage of it and lift that Cup.

Fuck me, the celebrations should we ACTUALLY clinch this trophy, it will be absolutely surreal. Sends a shiver down my spine even thinking about it, I don't think I'd stop celebrating for at least a fortnight if we did win it and the same goes for the majority of 'Well fans.

Good times guys, Good fuckin Times. :)

There's nothing else I can add, other than just a re-hash of a good luck to Motherwell for the final. It's unlikey that we'll win it, but it's not impossible. It's eleven men against eleven and sometimes the underdogs come out on top so let's just hope against hope that this is the case on May 21st.

We have NOTHING, absolutely nothing to lose here so let's hope that we just fukkin well go for it and f Celtic are not up for it then God help them.

As long as we turn up i'll be happy.head says celtic will win but if we're at our best and they're not then you never know, the important thing is to enjoy the day 'cause we might not have 1 like it for a few decades.All i'm after is for the players to go out and play like they want it and if we get beat then i can accept that but ffs don't freeze like the cis final.

but ffs don't freeze like the cis final.

Absolutely, I just want to see us giving it a real go and no repeat of the 2005 CIS Final which was absoluely horrible to watch.

At the end of the day we all know that if Celtic play to the best of their abilities they will win but from a Motherwell point of view we want to see some fight, belief and resistance to the stronger side so that, just maybe, we can catch them off guards if things do not end up going to plan for them on the day,

I should just point out, that I am currently half cut. But what the fuck, let's just take this final as it comes. Motherwell FC dont get to Cup finals very often and so this is going to be a special day for the club and for the town itself. We are gonna be up against it, don't kid yourself otherwise but maybe, just maybe Celtic will have an off day and we will be able to take advantage of it and lift that Cup.

Fuck me, the celebrations should we ACTUALLY clinch this trophy, it will be absolutely surreal. Sends a shiver down my spine even thinking about it, I don't think I'd stop celebrating for at least a fortnight if we did win it and the same goes for the majority of 'Well fans.

Good times guys, Good fuckin Times. :)

Im starting to like you.

• Like 1