Cup Final Scarves In Stock Now!

awp

Is it still possible to bring in a shirt and get the Cup transfer put on?

Also, would it still be possible to have the sponsor printed onto an away shirt bought at the start of the season? Never had a chance to get it done, as I'm usually wearing the shirt when I'm down :lol:

Cheers

Prett sad I quoted myself, but anybody have any ideads on this? :lol:

anybody any idea where I can get Claret and Amber ballons?

Pretty sure my maw picked some up from on of the card shops in Motherwell (Birthdays?)

Out of interest is it the club, SFA or outsiders selling gear out the "burger vans" next to Hampden and Lesser Hampden?

Seemed to have an ample supply of claret and amber bar scarves at the St Johnstone but not a lot else, makes me think it wasn't MFC/Provan Sports sourced with the lack of variety. Just if that's the case its maybe worth highlighting to get any last minute stuff from FP rather than waiting to Hampden.

Prett sad I quoted myself, but anybody have any ideads on this? :lol:

Sorry missed this! Yes it's possible to have the logo's printed on still, doesn't take long at all to do, can normally do it while you wait.

Out of interest is it the club, SFA or outsiders selling gear out the "burger vans" next to Hampden and Lesser Hampden?

Seemed to have an ample supply of claret and amber bar scarves at the St Johnstone but not a lot else, makes me think it wasn't MFC/Provan Sports sourced with the lack of variety. Just if that's the case its maybe worth highlighting to get any last minute stuff from FP rather than waiting to Hampden.

Nobody from the club or SFA will be selling at Hampden. Anything being sold will be street traders I'm afraid, so yes I'd say get to FP to make sure your gear is official! The shop will be open from 9am on Saturday for those leaving on buses from the stadium or close by :cheers: