Motherwell Vs Kilmarnock Discussion Thread

AndyRoss

Mebbes not. If we win tonight and Celtic lose, could then be dwon to whichever reserve side wins at Parkhead on Sunday.........

After the last couple of results and the cup final coming up I was pretty confident of a win tonight. Great start. Can't get a stream on bet365 or anywhere else, found it strange that it was advertised but still, worth a try.

Just in from that.

Lucky to escape with a point tonight in my opinion, really offered very little going forward, missing Murphy badly, Sutton far to isolated up front on his own. The team looked very disjointed and did not appear to me as if they enjoyed playing the 4-5-1 formation again.

Also Randolph unable to take his bye kicks so clearly carrying and injury and Humphrey looked in the 2nd half as if he was struggling aswell.

Dont know what it was but even at the end when the players were doing there lap of honour there was hardly a smile amongst them. They all look really down.

Our goal was a massive defelction and there goal was far far too easy. Celtic on form will tear us a new one on Sunday and also in the final.

Best performer tonight I would say was Craggs, hardly put a foot wrong. Thougfht our midfield trio of jennings, Hately and Lasley where all pretty poor, Las the best of a bad bunch.

All in all pretty disappointing last game at home, typical turgid nothing to play for pish, unless you count pride and a place in the biggest Cup Competition in the Country. That obviously doesnt matter to them.

• Like 1