Esteban Casagolda

makaveli

From what iv seen he has potential, with time could become a really good player for us..

Around 19 days left as a Motherwell player then 'See ye'. McCall will be appreciative of the extra money no matter how small it is.

as I have a life I don't have a facebook page, I'll just have to take you word on it

I still think he'll come on with 5 mins to go a score the winner (that's football)

From what iv seen he has potential, with time could become a really good player for us..

Whit !! :doh: he has been here for a season ffs and shown no potential whatsoever, with time he will get punted and we will spend the money we save on something better. He is a complete waste of space. Having said that if he gets a run out at Hampden and scores a last minute winner i will be happy, but i wont be holding my breath :whistling:

• Like 1

as I have a life I don't have a facebook page, I'll just have to take you word on it

I still think he'll come on with 5 mins to go a score the winner (that's football)

You're rock and roll through and through.

Love painting faces