International Call Comes For Well Star

Dazzer

Sorry don't agree.

Every other regular poster on here tends to get involved in discussions covering all aspects of the club as we support Motherwell (or at least have an interest as an adopted club) and understand players are transient. Unfortunately Dazzer is a one trick pony, who coincidently was nowhere to be seen between December and January when Humphrey's form dipped.

His prerogative, but why the frequent name changes?

Very happy for the boy but feel Scotland have missed the boat here. When he moves on to a bigger a club i think he could turn out to be an excellent player but then what else do you expect from the speccy twat Levein. Although Levein has secured the services of Kenneth for when he turns out to be a great player :laugh: What a :wank: Levein is.

• Like 2

Well said Wellfan, just could not understand why there are only a few well dones for the lad!

Maybe because the majority feel that he's a bit over-rated. I know I certainly do. Congrats to him for getting a call up though.