Parkhead On Sunday

big tache

Didn't go to Parkhead today for the simple reason that I knew McCall would play one up front and had no intention of attacking -just like last Saturday at Tannadice. I would be interested to view the league table since McCall took over and see where we finished!!

What does it matter? He got us to sixth place AND a Cup Final. He wins next Saturday and he is a Legend at Fir Park long, long, loooooooooong, after he pops his clogs.

What does it matter? He got us to sixth place AND a Cup Final. He wins next Saturday and he is a Legend at Fir Park long, long, loooooooooong, after he pops his clogs.

Exactly. Despite it being a drab affair for us since the spilt if Motherwell win the cup next week he will look like an f'n genius and his name will forever be remembered.

We are all Stuart McCall!

McCall's main concern over the last few weeks is rightly the Final, nothing much to play for bar pride. He had to play it cagey to make sure his first choice 11 were fit for Hampden, couldnae give two fucks what happened in the remaining league games if I'm totally honest. If he went for points which were ultimately meaningless and Randolph aggravated his strain say, those criticising him now would have been more critical for not protecting our major players I dare say.

• Like 1