I Know Some Of You Don't Like Me Doing This But.............

Taff

some hilarious patter on there. you dont want to read it but it draws you in, some narrow minded moronic people out there.

apparantly they dont want to listen to OUR bile on saturday and our team will be sent out to hack their 'star' strikers to pieces. plus they think they'll beat us by a cricket score.

Read the first two pages and then got bored.

Personal highlight from what I did read was this beauty:

This isn't the end this is just the beginning ....... e14427.gif

A skelping of Murderwell coiuld well be the beginning of something

truely magical for the whole Celtic Family which came together today

to face up to adversity and show how it's done.

The nail bombers, the cheats, the gaffer's gaffers, the bigots, the press

the SFA and evry team that lies down to the establishment ... you have

unleashed the power of the Lurgan Lion who with our support will blow

you all away by sending his Bhoys out to play football 'The Glasgow Celtic Way'.

BRING IT ON

Outstanding chat! :lol:

Also noticed a "this match isn't a foregone conclusion. Celtic 18 Motherwell 0". :lol:

On paper Cellic will hammer us but football isn't played on paper and this is the mighty well they're playing. We may lose but we're bloody well going to make it tough for them, and if the Gods are on our side, the cup will be decked out in claret and amber!!

Can't believe the ammout of pish that gets said on that site. I've always thought Celtic fans were better than Rangers Fans but this year has totally changed ma mind.

I was walking home after we beat them and wished one of them good luck against Rangers, well not in those words, and one of the guys pals muttered some mini h*n pish under his breath. Aye that's right, I want Rangers to win but I'm saying to you that I hope Celtic wreck them.

And all this crap about teams lying down, if any of them had watched our game or heart's game against rangers they would have known we more than matched them for the 1st half. But because our manager played with Rangers we must have been "lying down". John Collins played with Celtic and I don't remember him being accused of "lying down"

This was a belter according to one of those hypocritical, professionally offended, manky bastards

1991 - Davie Cooper won the Scottish Cup

2011 - He won't

Kick to Kill Motherwell, kick to fuckin' KILL!!!

Fucking Wanks!!!

:angry: :angry:

Pity we don't know who this fucker is...

As a native of Murderwell I really really hope we go out and absolutely hammer these h**s without thier bus fares.... hate them soooo much!!

:fuckyou:

Why even bother what they've got to say anyway? I know some decent Celtic fans both at work and in circles of friends, and just about every one of them has said it'll be a close game, far from a foregone conclusion, and have wished the 'Well as much luck as possible without actually winning the game!

The folk on that site, however, are all your manky, deluded, inbred c***s that follow Ra Sellick and think they're a part of some political cause. Who gives a fuck what they've got to say? :lol:

They exist to be laughed at.

• Like 2

mhanks have very little grasp on reality.

dr death john reid has actually engineered a situation where they are celebrating their team losing and they still don't realise they are being manipulated to revel in mediocrity.

Did not think of it in that way but you are spot on. A scene that would make the North Koreans proud.

My favourite is "As a native of Motherwell, I hope we hammer these h*ns without the bus fare"

This guy. So priveledged as a Celtic fan who can also afford the bus into Glasgow!

Can only afford the bus due to all the benefits claimed!!

Can't believe the ammout of pish that gets said on that site. I've always thought Celtic fans were better than Rangers Fans but this year has totally changed ma mind.

I was walking home after we beat them and wished one of them good luck against Rangers, well not in those words, and one of the guys pals muttered some mini h*n pish under his breath. Aye that's right, I want Rangers to win but I'm saying to you that I hope Celtic wreck them.

And all this crap about teams lying down, if any of them had watched our game or heart's game against rangers they would have known we more than matched them for the 1st half. But because our manager played with Rangers we must have been "lying down". John Collins played with Celtic and I don't remember him being accused of "lying down"

I swear I've seen u post that same story in another thread :P

We got a taxi after the semi against rangers. After about 30 seconds in the taxi the driver started with the h*n without the bus fare patter. Couldn't believe it. Needless to say there was a heated debate the rest of the journey.

FANS TURN ON CELTIC

BACK in the early 1980s, when I was based in Birmingham, working for a Sunday paper, one of the most enjoyable sidelines I had was contributing to the Aberdeen matchday programme.

To underline the trust placed in me, on one pre season visit to Pittodrie the then still plain old Mister Alex Ferguson handed me the staff list of all the Dons players' home phone numbers.

During that spell, and in the latter half of the decade after I returned to Auld Alba, visits to Pittodrie were pleasant affairs, and at no time did I ever detect any anti Rangers agenda among the many Aberdeen supporters I came into contact with.

That most certainly changed as an unhealthy aspect to normal club rivalry crept in after the incident which left Ian Durrant so badly injured.

However, as we saw at the recent Scottish election, mindsets can be changed by events.

In fact in recent conversations I have had with Aberdeen supporters who are friends, I have detected Harold McMillan's wind of change blowing.

So much so that one Dons supporting pal, with an extensive network extending through many levels of Aberdeen fans from websites to fanzines, tells me those friends are all happier the title was won by Rangers, rather than Celtic.

Now, as he pointed out, this did not mean they were so glad to see Rangers crowned as champions for a third successive season that they organised street parties.

Their attitude, according to my wee Dons buddie, simply reflects a growing anger among supporters of the rest of Scotland's clubs at the way Celtic and their fans have been behaving.

Much of this anger relates to the strange views, which have nothing to do with football, which are frequently given an official platform in the Celtic View.

The most recent subject tackled there is religion, following a campaign which urged Celtic supporters to declare themselves to be Irish in the recent Census.

The view from outside of the Old Firm is that if these views are expressed in the Celtic View then, by definition, they represent Celtic's view.

A great deal of other anger extends to the way Celtic have appeared to harry referees and hound the Scottish Football Association beyond what a wide range of ordinary decent Scottish folk deem to be acceptable.

But the bottom line is that these good folk, from the Mearns, through Tayside and Edinburgh, and across into Ayrshire, are fed up with constantly being told that unless they agree with every aspect of Celtic and the club's supporters, they are bigots and racists.

Just yesterday I highlighted the campaign launched by the Celtic Supporters Association's head honcho, Joe O'Rourke.

O'Rourke wants all Celtic supporters' organisations to launch a campaign to influence clubs in Scotland.

What he does not make clear is if his campaign will be designed to influence them in the same way much of their actions this season have .

That is, to harden attitudes against Celtic, in the same way I have been assured Aberdeen fans have hardened their view of the Parkhead club and its supporters.

Of course none of this is to suggest that Dons fans and supporters of other clubs in Scotland have suddenly become Rangers lovers.

But Scots, even more than other Britons, have a long love affair with the underdog. Witness the support for the national team.

And Rangers, thanks in the main to Walter Smith's shrewdness, positioned themselves as such over the past season and, in the main, got on with things while allowing those connected with Celtic to reveal their agenda.

That is perhaps another aspect of why so many Scots with no Old Firm affiliation have secretly sided with Rangers during the title run in.

And it is possibly why, more than ever before, fans the length and breadth of Scotland will be rooting for the underdog in the Scottish Cup Final.

• Like 1

And it is possibly why, more than ever before, fans the length and breadth of Scotland will be rooting for the underdog in the Scottish Cup Final.

Today, an Airdrie Utd season ticket holder wished me luck.

He added 'It's always good for a diddy team to beat one of them', so he isn't even an anti-Celtic fan.

We don't particicularly like each other but he felt the need to express how eveyone dislikes them.