I Know Some Of You Don't Like Me Doing This But.............

Taff

Its time somebody reminded Celtic and Rangers that without the so-called diddy teams they would not have any league to play in. And in fact its high time the chairmen of the so-called diddy teams each grew a set of balls and got together and reminded them of that instead of sucking up their arses for TV monies. They have a strong negotiating position and its time they started exploiting it.

Let me think what happened this season in the SPL! Oh aaye, that great footballing team called Celtic came second in a two horse race. In my book that's failure of the highest order and warrants the manager getting the sack not a long-term contract.

The sad reality for the rest of the diddy teams is that is that no other football playing planet in the known Universe wants anything to do with these two so-called football clubs. They are strangling the life out of Scottish football and poisoning it at the same time.

• Like 2

I certainly don't think the "best fans in the world" would detest the wearing of poppies on their football shirt or disrupting a minute silence in memory of dead servicemen and women. They are actually so small minded, a Celtic Player was awarded the Victoria Cross during WW1. Billy Connelly one of their most famous supporters served time in the Army and there have been Scottish Soldiers who where killed in the last year who were celtic fan. And I certainly don't think the "best fans in the world" would sing songs about the terrorist groups