Cooper Event Last Night....theft And Vandalism

Leeann Dempster

Hope you don't mind, but I grabbed this and ran it through some noise reduction software and tweaked it a wee bit so it would be easier to see.

Haggis, carry on and anything that makes the pics look better is good for me...

There are a few more but the Porkehead security guards interupted the festivities before the pics were done properly!

And for the whingers and feckwits who left there comments earlier - The Cup Final is about more than just the 90 minutes earlier today when our players failed to turn up. It's all about the build up and noising up every smeltic fan possible, living the dream and having fun and expectations like wee weans at christmas, and havin a few jolly japes and a bit of a laugh and I reckon our last 48 hours trumps anything that any other Well fan was doing!

Me? I've had the greatest few days possible and am sitting here looking at pics and thinking - I cannae believe we did that!!

There are many more pics to follow..........................

badge was given back the next day and the club took it as cup final fever :nod:

Crazy mofo !! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

On a side note, during the display yesterday, when we were all holding the cards up and the 'firework' thing was happening in the centre circles, when the firt couple of explosions happened, some c**t behind me says "That'll be Lennon opening his mail" :laugh:

Maybe more to do with it being a drunken jape rather than what was initially suspected an actual theft?

Nice one. So if you steal something when you're drunk, it's not theft - a whole new line of defence for jaikies has just opened up.

• Like 2

Theft : dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with a view to PERMANENTLY deprive the other of it. Looks like there was never any intention other than to return it sooo no theft. Sorry to get anal about it....

The defence launches the drunken shenanigans appeal. But then the prosecution hits back with unless the perpatrator is in the habit of taking a set of screwdrivers on a night out then it reeks of pre meditation and hardly a spur of the moment drunken prank. Ooh the plot thickens. Judge Judy is gonna have her work cut out on this one :laugh:

Theft : dishonestly appropriate property belonging to another with a view to PERMANENTLY deprive the other of it. Looks like there was never any intention other than to return it sooo no theft. Sorry to get anal about it....

If I take your car tonight without your permission - even if I guarantee to bring it back next month - it's still theft.

In England maybe!

The current definition of theft can be stated as: The taking or appropriation of the goods or property of another without the consent of the owner and with the intent to deprive them of that property.

In England maybe!

The current definition of theft can be stated as: The taking or appropriation of the goods or property of another without the consent of the owner and with the intent to deprive them of that property.

Good point yer Honor but your prosecution case falls down at the point highlighted in bold above as there was no intent to deprive!!

Good point yer Honor but your prosecution case falls down at the point highlighted in bold above as there was no intent to deprive!!

Yes there was, they were deprived of it from the time it was appropriated to the time it was returned. It was taken off the wall so there was obviously intent. :whistling: