It Needs To Stop

Taff

Negative dot me as much as you want but i need to post this.

Why on earth do some sections of the motherwell support insist on spewing out bigoted bile and associating themselves with the the scum of Scottish football?

Some of you may refuse to talk about it and address this issue but that isn't how we stamp this shite out.

Why should motherwell fans be saying things like f****n bastards etc etc?

What the hell has any of that religious/political crap got to do with football and motherwell football club.

We had quite a lot of rangers fans amongst us on saturday but if the roles were reversed i bet you most of the motherwell support would of reacted differently with celtic fans amongst us.

Any motherwell fan who prefers one old firm club to the other must be lacking something

A hell of a lot of rangers fans are stinking filthy low life bigots. They are no better than celtic fans in anyway.

Why some motherwell fans associate themselves with them when they don't need to i don't know.

No Wonder we get tarred "h**s without the bus fair"

We are motherwell football club. We don't need to be one or the other. we are better than all this bigoted crap that shames Scotland. Get it tae fuck.

Problems don't go away if you ignore them.

• Like 8

I dislike both sides equally Taff but my abuse to them is never biggoted or sectarian.

What's a negative dot?

Agree with post origininator

It's the opposite from a Green Dot (Positive Rep'd post) -forum speak.

This forum however, uses Blue dots for positive posts and Green dots for Negative. It's pretty ironic actually considering the OP content and the fact the forum is setup to show Blue being better than Green. :laugh:

there is no motherwell ideology. the only common factor amongst motherwell fans is that they support motherwell.

there are obviously a good number of people who feel strongly about republican terrorism and when confronted with songs like 'roll of honour' and others we heard on saturday will react in a way that most wouldn't want to be asscoiated with the club. on the other hand you also have a number of posters on here who are sympathetic to the agendas of celtic fans. part of being a motherwell fan is facing up to the old firm and that will always involve provocation from both sides and people will react in different ways.

• Like 3

Maybe some Motherwell fans just happen to be proud British citizens who hate Irish terrorism. Is it supposed to be only Rangers fans who feel like this??

Why get sucked in to it though?

Its a reaction they want and some people fall for it.

Its got nothing to do with football and motherwell football club.

Let the old firm get on with being the scar and shame of football in scotland. Why some motherwell fans want to be part of it i don't know.

We are better than them in every way without all that shite.

• Like 1

There were a few of these characters shouting shite like f****n b******s and so on sitting directly behind me. They saw fit to let rip with racist abuse at Ki as well.

I'd also like to point out that there were stewards & police within earshot yet nothing was done. I'm not sure what the majority of fans are supposed to do (and the majority were well behaved in my opinion) when they see the authorities doing fuck all.

The police & stewards did however spring into action when some 'Well fan had the sheer audacity to stop halfway down the stairs to his seat and wave his Motherwell flag whilst urging others around him to cheer the team on.

Thank God they sorted him out, threatening to turf him out if he didn't sit in his allocated seat.

He's exactly the type that our club can do without.

I dislike both sides equally Taff but my abuse to them is never biggoted or sectarian.

It's the opposite from a Green Dot (Positive Rep'd post) -forum speak.

This forum however, uses Blue dots for positive posts and Green dots for Negative. It's pretty ironic actually considering the OP content and the fact the forum is setup to show Blue being better than Green. :laugh:

Still nane the wiser :blink:

• Like 3

Why on earth do some sections of the motherwell support insist on spewing out bigoted bile and associating themselves with the the scum of Scottish football?

Some of you may refuse to talk about it and address this issue but that isn't how we stamp this shite out.

What the hell has any of that religious/political crap got to do with football and motherwell football club.

We had quite a lot of rangers fans amongst us on saturday but if the roles were reversed i bet you most of the motherwell support would of reacted differently with celtic fans amongst us.

Any motherwell fan who prefers one old firm club to the other must be lacking something

A hell of a lot of rangers fans are stinking filthy low life bigots. They are no better than celtic fans in anyway.

Why some motherwell fans associate themselves with them when they don't need to i don't know.

We are motherwell football club. We don't need to be one or the other. we are better than all this bigoted crap that shames Scotland. Get it tae fuck.

I couldn't agree more, The two of them are as bad as each other and I would like nothing more if the S.F.A. told them to piss off and haunt some other league.

Well fans should stand well apart from them and show ourselves to be a class above. Celtic and Rangers are nothing more than two back street prostitutes who try to flog their arse off to the English F.A. at every opportunity. I'd love to see the two of them scrambling round the English lower leagues trying to pit their wits against .the likes of Welling United and Aldershot Town.

i hate the órange bástards as much as the fénian bastárds

what do I win?

I'm also Athiest if that wins me more points!

here's an athiest joke to prove it

It's the second resurection of Christ. Before the world ends he wants

to take in some fishing. So he gets his friend Moses and they head up

to Minnesota to fish. They are about to rent a canoe when Moses says:

"Jesus, can't you still walk on water? Why not just walk out there?"

So Jesus takes his reel and tackle and steps onto the lake....and falls

knee deep in water.

Moses says, "Well....maybe you need a head start or something, why not

go to the end of the dock and try."

So Jesus takes his reel and tackle and steps off the end of the dock and

falls up to his waist.

Moses says, " Well why not rent the boat, go out to the center of the

lake and try there."

So they rent the boat and go to the middle of the lake, Jesus is about

to step off and try again when...

Moses says, "Wait. Just to be safe, why not get yourself into the state

of mind you were in the first time you did it."

So Jesus sets down, meditates for a few minutes, and finally he's all

psyched up, and steps out of the canoe.... ..and precedes to drown.

So Moses does the water parting thing, and pulls Jesus up into the boat.

Jesus is just beating himself up over this. He just doesn't see what's

going wrong here. Moses just stares down at the bottom of the boat.

Suddenly, Moses says, "I got it! I know what's wrong! Did you have those

holes in your feet last time?!?!"

• Like 1

Did you say anything at the time or did you sit on your bands?

How is this true? Half my family are Celtic Fans and I'm the first to admit, when comes down to it, I prefer Celtic. But how does that make me any less of a motherwell fan? When I'm at Fir Park, all my family loyalties go out the window, I've been going to the games for nearly ten years, season ticket holder since 2006 and I've been at Fir Park on Winter nights watching us play out a nil nil draw against teams like Kilmarnock and I can't remember leaving a game early, no matter what the scoreline. So that part of what you're saying, I have to disagree with but you do make a good point.

• Like 1

I couldn't agree more, The two of them are as bad as each other and I would like nothing more if the S.F.A. told them to piss off and haunt some other league.

Well fans should stand well apart from them and show ourselves to be a class above. Celtic and Rangers are nothing more than two back street prostitutes who try to flog their arse off to the English F.A. at every opportunity. I'd love to see the two of them scrambling round the English lower leagues trying to pit their wits against .the likes of Welling United and Aldershot Town.

Agreed