Masters Bus & Ticket

AndyRoss

Sorry for starting a new thread on a topic already covered. Posted on the other thread -

My bad in regards to the bus, been 101 other things on my mind the last week.

Sorted now and Flow kindly has got in touch with the organisers in regards to a Motherwell section in the arena.

The bus from Daniels would be £4 and tickets are a fiver!! Not bad for what is always a good day out.

I'll not be around the majority of the day but will keep an eye on my phone to gauge whether it's a worthwhile excercise.

Tickets are £5?!

Bloody hell, that's a bargain!

Proper gutted that I paid £17 each for mine on ticketmaster.

Anyways, sign me up for two bus tickets mate.

What he said , 2 for the bus anyways please Andy. Angry phone call coming up to ticketmaster methinks

:wallbash:

Demand doesn't really seem to be there for this.

Gonna get Colin in JD's to poster it this afternoon - but if the uptake is still as poor I'm afraid it's a no go.

Was thinking that myself real apathy all around :blush: maybe Flow could stick something on the fishal site !

I'm not surprised there's apathy regarding this. I loved the old days out to the Masters, it was always an absolute belter of a day, but after they ditched Motherwell - despite the fans being solely responsible for any atmosphere at Braehead - they can go fuck themselves.

It's a shame, but I think the glory days of the big 'Well section behind the goal are gone thanks to the organisers.

• Like 2

I'm not surprised there's apathy regarding this. I loved the old days out to the Masters, it was always an absolute belter of a day, but after they ditched Motherwell - despite the fans being solely responsible for any atmosphere at Braehead - they can go fuck themselves.

It's a shame, but I think the glory days of the big 'Well section behind the goal are gone thanks to the organisers.

This, can't go back expecting things to be the same. Fuck the Masters.

• Like 1

Remember the first one? Playing footy with the Turtle ball while crossing the road outside the Thackit! laugh.gif

:lol:

Glory days! Was that not the Masters that Scoony was letting off fireworks in the Braehead car park? :lol:

Outstanding.

Remember the first one? Playing footy with the Turtle ball while crossing the road outside the Thackit! laugh.gif

This, can't go back expecting things to be the same. Fuck the Masters.

:lol:

Glory days! Was that not the Masters that Scoony was letting off fireworks in the Braehead car park? :lol:

Outstanding.

And the Conga through The rangers store :drinks:

14344_331173535390_603440390_9775522_8183591_n.jpg

The Motherwell Masters Glory Days! :cheers:

Did Jammy even make it to Braehead? if my memory serves me right we had to drop him off at the off-ramp at the Raith.

I'd completely forgotten about that, I reckon you're right! :lol:

Ah!

despite the arena not being full we were given allocated seats (normally unallocated if memory serves correct), & there were plenty of "stewards" ensuring that folk sat in their proper seats, to begin with anyway. a bit pointless if you ask me

despite the arena not being full we were given allocated seats (normally unallocated if memory serves correct), & there were plenty of "stewards" ensuring that folk sat in their proper seats, to begin with anyway. a bit pointless if you ask me

Funny how the "Stewards" were posted missing when all they H*N weans were pushing past us to go get autographs from guys about whom they had no clue other than they were former Rangers players :whistling: