Fixture List 2011-12

LadywellToi

54 members have voted

1. 1. Opening game of the season where will we be?

• Away Rangers
    • Home Celtic
    • Away Celitc
    • Home Hearts/Dundee Utd./Killie
    • Away Hearts/Dundee Utd./Killie
    • Home Bottom 6
    • Away Bottom 6

Home 24th, Away 28th, Home 2nd or vice-versa only St. Mirren and Hibs get two homes in a row over this period and therefore have one bank holiday game at home and one away.

Ah right, didnae understand it at first. We've had a decent wee run with Holiday fixtures recently tae.

• Like 1

Can't do 3pm KOs on a Sunday, thus I'm missing the Hearts game, only missed one home game this season, yet missing one already at the very start of this season, gutted.

Looking forward to the Hearts xmas game though. And Aberdeen away is the weekend of my birthday, I have 3 friends with 3 different flats in Aberdeen, might well make a night of that game :drinks:

See the aliens returned you back and left the anal probe in place.

Neutral grounds is it? I think you mean HALF the teams.

I answered the question here, so not netural grounds you smartarse stroker.

Home 24th, Away 28th, Home 2nd or vice-versa only St. Mirren and Hibs get two homes in a row over this period and therefore have one bank holiday game at home and one away.

To reiterate, 3 teams who play at home on the first bank holiday (Dundee Utd, ICT and Dunfermline), also play at home on the second, therefore ensuring bumper crowds, mainly because an extra fixture date on the 28th has been created because Rangers and Celtic employees and fans can't behave themselves.