Semih Aydilek

Motherwell Football Club

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about you come up with a way of letting know the players they have our backing without sitting on our hands like private school boys... At least they try and make Fir Park a football stadium instead of a funeral home!

the atmosphere wasn't very good before the wellboys started and it still isn't very good. i actually think they try and start to many songs which dilutes the number of people who feel like singing. more songs - less noise per song.

because their songs are pish (apart from the klimpl one). now the likely lad must be off, he has an angry letter to write to lloyds tsb and sky news to watch.

Whats the Klimpl song? Don't think I've heard it....

Was anyone in the East Stand today near the middle of the park? Some guy was shoutin abuse the whole first half n a few folk told him to shut up then he atarted arguin wae some guy the row below him, funny as fuck!

"Could u do better mate?"

"Aye"

"Aye yer hole"

Killed off a beauty!! :P

Was anyone in the East Stand today near the middle of the park? Some guy was shoutin abuse the whole first half n a few folk told him to shut up then he atarted arguin wae some guy the row below him, funny as fuck!

"Could u do better mate?"

"Aye"

"Aye yer hole"

Killed off a beauty!! :P

Was that the muppet at the end of a row who kepy giving Fizzy dogs abuse the full first half? Was tempted to give him some verbals also, noticed he became notably quieter in the second, now now why :P

I've not seen him at all to be honest – Some of the boys have been saying early impressions are decent though and he has a lot of nice wee flicks and tricks and has a blistering shot.

Never played a competitive top-team game though so he'll have to be edged in gradually I suspect. Will hopefully give us a different option on the left with Fizzy being more of a grafter/runner as opposed to a "winger" if you like...

'Flow

Was that the muppet at the end of a row who kepy giving Fizzy dogs abuse the full first half? Was tempted to give him some verbals also, noticed he became notably quieter in the second, now now why :P

Aye thats the one mate, I was sittin directly behind him. Someone had a go at him saying all you do it criticise the players, then about 2 minutes later he chirps up wae "Come on Hughesy!" when he didny even have the ball :wallbash: Apparently hes like that every week!

Was lucky enough to have a wee chat with Semih on Saturday, in German of course :lol:

He really seems like a very nice guy.

His dad was over as well (I assume it was his dad) and another guy which I think was his agent.

@Mitch: As for his look, Sounds funny, but it was easyfor me to spot him, esp with his dad. I am grown up with lots of Turkish pals and as soon as I spotted his dad, I knew the other guy was Semih, who my gf spotted first :D.

May I add that Turkish hospitality I had in German, was the best ever! Everytime we met at my pals, his mum prepared the best food ever. I loved her Lahmacun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lahmacun

Just out of interest, do you still have the same problems between Turkish migrants and Germans that you used to?

What's Semih's English like? Just wondering if he could slot into the team. I'm hopeful that he'll be able to contribute to our campaign this season, and with 'Flow saying some of the lads said he's got flicks and tricks and a monster shot, sounds like just the person to provide some competition to our first team :lol:

Mh, I know there there where problems, but I personally neveer had any. Its def not as bad as it was when I was younger. Too much to go into details as of why problems where there and stuff....

I have been grown up in an area with lots of Turkish families and must admit that I honestly enjoyed it. I am still in touch with lots of Turkish friends. Most of them are nice, apart from the odd people, but that wasnt down to being Turkish, Russian or even German.

As for his language: I sent an Email to MFC, just in case Semih needs a hand and a fellow German to help him getting settled :blink:

No reply yet.

As for his language: I sent an Email to MFC, just in case Semih needs a hand and a fellow German to help him getting settled :blink:

No reply yet.

Don't expect one anytime soon... I don't think anyone at MFC is allowed to reply to emails until all their carrier pigeons have died off.