League Cup Third Round Draw *updated*

Finlay

prices set at a decent level that should hopefully maintain the crowd numbers

If the Hibbies hadn't been in turmoil I reckon the reduced price would have tempted a decent travelling support

i think our incentive to reduce the price would be to minimise the amount of money we have to give to hibs.

we have to give them £££ for every season ticket holder that uses a voucher to get in. i imagine it will be linked to the gate price rather than the ST cost.

Is anyone going to claim to have actually witnessed our goal? Can't remember why everyone was late - terrible traffic probably.

I saw it- lived in Edinburgh at the time. Harrow was sent through on the inside right channel, one on one with the keeper and put it across Rough and in off the far post-easy.

Gordon Durie Hat-trick, good Joe McBride free kick and another couple and we were robbed.....

I saw it- lived in Edinburgh at the time. Harrow was sent through on the inside right channel, one on one with the keeper and put it across Rough and in off the far post-easy.

Gordon Durie Hat-trick, good Joe McBride free kick and another couple and we were robbed.....

Aye, we saw the goal as well, totally miserable aftermath

Have they beat us in the League Cup since then?

I'm remembering beating them a couple of years after that, 1-0 at Fir Park possibly a Quarter Final with Jamie Fairlie maybe scoring and ofcourse there was the rather delicious 4-2 leathering they got at Easter Road under McGhee.

I remember Scottish Cup defeats but anything else in between League Cup wise?