New Goalie Coach

Grievesie

can't really judge Marshall on the keepers he coached at hibs, anyone would have a tough time at that club, they have a curse!!!

Must be easy working with Randy since he is a quality keeper, it will be interesting to see how the younger keepers progress with him in charge.

No chance of two keeper coaches. Not too happy about this, was pretty unpopular with the fans when he came back to FP with Hibs, I remember him mouthing off to Well fans in the main stand. Didn't seem to do much to improve the keepers at Hibs either.

No chance of two keeper coaches. Not too happy about this, was pretty unpopular with the fans when he came back to FP with Hibs, I remember him mouthing off to Well fans in the main stand. Didn't seem to do much to improve the keepers at Hibs either.

That was all part of the plan :P

Good appointment. His track record with coaching goalkeepers is outstanding.

_42916685_gall_20070512_4.jpg

0,,10289~3536920,00.jpg

en1610derby7.jpg

:doh:

Shame to lose big Kerr was doing a great job at FP.

As a coach you need to have something to work with, Sometimes yer just working with lost causes. :dash2:

Think the big Marsh will do very well. He was one of the better keepers we have had over the last few years.

I once watched Marsh training wi Latchford one day at Fir Park. Marsh had picked up an injury and even though there was no chance that he'd be playing that afternoon him and Latchford trained so intence that Marsh eventually had to quit training as he was starting to blister his fingers and some of his knuckles were bleeding. If Marsh can pass on his commitment from that day to Randolph, then I'm sure we're in good hands if you pardon the pun.

I once watched Marsh training wi Latchford one day at Fir Park. Marsh had picked up an injury and even though there was no chance that he'd be playing that afternoon him and Latchford trained so intence that Marsh eventually had to quit training as he was starting to blister his fingers and some of his knuckles were bleeding.

Was that the day before the CIS Cup Final?

• 2 weeks later...