U/19S 2011/12

Noah Dosser

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the highlights there, impressed by a few playes but most of all Josh Watt. Set up the first and scored the second, looked good with ball at both feet, good at carrying the ball and had good delivery. Anyone know anymore about him? Obviously it's just one game but my question for anyone who goes to these game regularly is he always a stand out as he looked a really good prospect.

Been at more than a few this season and I think it's the first time I've seen him play... The system was different on Friday from the norm - perhaps due to personnel availability, but, similar to that of the first team with the midfield challenged to support the lone striker. This kid definitely looked the part.

The Under 19s are in Cup action this Friday when they take on local rivals Hamilton Accies in the Third Round of the SFA Youth Cup.

With the rest of senior football taking a break for Scotland’s friendly match in Cyprus this weekend, Gordon Young’s men will be keen to progress after eliminating Arbroath in the previous round.

Accies will be keen to take the scalp of their near neighbours and contests between the two over the last few years have always been tight affairs.

The match will take place at Bathgate’s Creamery Park this coming Friday (11th November) with a 2pm kick-off.

Suits me just fine, I say just fine. :D

The Under 19s are in Cup action this Friday when they take on local rivals Hamilton Accies in the Third Round of the SFA Youth Cup.

With the rest of senior football taking a break for Scotland's friendly match in Cyprus this weekend, Gordon Young's men will be keen to progress after eliminating Arbroath in the previous round.

Accies will be keen to take the scalp of their near neighbours and contests between the two over the last few years have always been tight affairs.

The match will take place at Bathgate's Creamery Park this coming Friday (11th November) with a 2pm kick-off.

Suits me just fine, I say just fine. :D

Me too :yahoo:

Spoiled as a contest after 10 minutes. A tangle of the legs, a red card by the letter of the law. Discipline went a little, card happy ref nullified the Motherwell midfield for them. Still the better team, a brave effort clawing their way back twice. Creators of their own downfall with mistakes allowing Accies an unlikely win.

After witnessing the worst ever onside decision by a linesman in my life, I'd have loved to have seen a game of even numbers...