• Tim Clancy
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Nicky law was good throughout! Really looks a great signing by McCall!

Some others were good in spells, Humphrey being brilliant and terrible in the same game. Good debut from Clancy!

Lasley was mostly good, but very slow, shown up, when he loses the ball, and can't get back!

Good performance, although made hard work of it in the end. 1st half we were excellent.

Lots of excellent performances yesterday, but my vote went to Jenno, who I though was magnificent throughout.

Really? Tell that to Jenno.

I'd enjoy it more if every time a player looks half decent for us, someone didn't feel the need to trot out that same old line. Relax....take some of your own advice....

Maybe "Enjoy watching him while you can" may be considered as suggesting the opposite. It's being realistic, if we offer him improved terms in January similar to Humphrey and he extends a year then ideal.

The difference between him and say Jennings is, he's younger, ambitious (he took the concious move with his agent to come to us as a stepping stone), Rotherham fans were gutted to see him leave, he's hit the ground running and been in the top 3 of the MotM in almost every game and he is a creative middle to front player which many managers see as the key position.

In all honesty, I couldn't care less if he's gone in a year. Just now, he's quality to watch, is making us goals and if he does that enough to get himself a move to somewhere bigger and better, fair play to him.

In all honesty, I couldn't care less if he's gone in a year. Just now, he's quality to watch, is making us goals and if he does that enough to get himself a move to somewhere bigger and better, fair play to him.

Exactly and if he gets us a bumper cheque on his exit all the better.