Bar In The Cooper Stand

stephmc1886

Cheers Fatcalf, I thought it was on sky or espn, I was asked if i could find out if we could watch it in there.

File for the future, Old Firm don't get their home games messed about for live TV games, only aways. That way they don't incur the empty seats through folk sitting in the pub, or the lost hospitality the way us wee teams suffer but they still get the lions share of the proceeds :blink: Win win win for them, who signed up to this on our behalf? dry.gif

Does the rule not still exist though that you can only have a maximum of four home league games broadcoast throughout the season?

Take out their two Old Firm games, the first game of the season for whoever won the title the season before then that doesn't leave a huge amount of room of scope for covering their other games.

Does the rule not still exist though that you can only have a maximum of four home league games broadcoast throughout the season?

Take out their two Old Firm games, the first game of the season for whoever won the title the season before then that doesn't leave a huge amount of room of scope for covering their other games.

I believe this is still the case, and each team must be on a certain amount of times. Think they might get more than 4 now??

We'll get the 3 or 4 OF visits, and a Monday night game against Dunfermline or something, and that's yer whack!

If you get 2 away games on in a season, you're lucky! Unless you are an OF fan, in which case sky sports is an away season ticket.