Ian Wright Wants To Talk To Well Fans

Welldel

Copied from fpc.

Absolute Radio Football - Ian Wright show

Hi - I've attatched an email if anyone wants to take up the offer...

We produce the Ian Wright show for Absolute Radio. Further details below:

http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/onair/rocknrollfootball/

Wrighty would love to speak to any of the fans that were ejected from Pittodrie for standing up and get their thoughts on this. If this affected you, or you know of anybody that it did, would you or they be up for speaking to Wrighty on the phone about it after 5 on Saturday?

Cheers,

Charlie

Charlie Jones

Producer

Broadcast Centre

32-33 Gresse St

London W1T 1QT

Tel: 44 (0)207 927 6600

Dir: 44 (0)207 927 6620

Mobile: 44 (0)790 681 4868

charlie.jones@uspcontent.com

www.uspcontent.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zygqHyBKOI

Anyone remember the West Ham friendly? he came on to good reception from the Well fans. I think he injured Greg Denham (could be wrong) , got booed and stuck the fingers up to the east stand. From then on I thought he was a twat.

Spot on. Came on as a second half sub and in that short time IIRC he got booked as well and non stop arguing with the ref. Denham(?) had to go off injured.

Friendly?

Anyone remember the West Ham friendly? he came on to good reception from the Well fans. I think he injured Greg Denham (could be wrong) , got booed and stuck the fingers up to the east stand. From then on I thought he was a twat.

I remember I saw Ian Wright on TV once talking aloud. From then on I thought he was a twat.

I do his miss hissy fits on TV when England cock it up again. England losses and calamaties are much the poorer these days for his absence. And I also think he is a bit of an arse too.

That said, seems like a really good opportunity for the Heavy Hands Empty Stands people to get some publicity and further the aims. When its usually a case of you trying to call in favours or speaking nicely to the right people secure some publicity I'd say when the platform is potentially being opened for you its an opportunity to take.

Exactly, have to put the man's bamstickery on the back burner and seize his offer to get your story out there. If he features it then others may feature it too and THEN maybe the powers that be will start to take notice. This might be your chance to be the catalyst for change you all want, so seize it.

Also, Wright was an utter twat at Celtic too, I remember

It would need to be digital or online I'd think.

I've actually not long started to listen to Absolute 90's at home, good selection of tunes on at night, and mornings far better than that blowhard Chris Moyles.

Don't think I could handle the football show with that fucking bellend, Ian Wright presenting though!

Right so let me get this right people bitch and moan about poor treatment , just look at the number of pages on the thread about there treatment at Pittodrie. But when someone wants to highlight it ( for ratings or whatever reasons) all we have are personal insults. Grow up and talk the walk if you were there and so vocal in other posts. End justifying the means and all that?

• Like 1

Have to say that regardless of what you think of Ian wright/ Absolute Radio, they're giving aggrieved folk more of a chance to air their feelings than JimTraynor etc at Radio Weegie.... If I had got the treatment some of the lads got up in Sheepsville, I would get ripped into them... just my opinion mind...:whistling:

Ian Wright actually on the verge of tears after Norn Iron had beaten England was fucking glorious.

His petulant staring out of the BBC studio window after Portugal beat them on penalties in Euro 2004 was even better during the after match analysis and his "nah you don't" answer to someone saying that you need to give Portugal some credit just capped it. If any non English person needed reminding of why they want them to fall flat on their faces then Ian Wright was always sure to provide them with sufficient reason.