• £19
    • £20
    • £21
    • £22
    • £23
    • £24
    • £25
    • Other please specify

About 15 quid is value for money. The risk is that the decreased income (unless of course attendances go up significantly to offset the difference) results in a further reduction in quality, and we end up feeling like that 15 is no longer value for money.

I reckon £10-15 is about right, £15 is more realistic.

I think 10-20 years of increasing prices and certainly over the last 10 years decreasing quality mean it's too late! Scottish football, or certainly outwith the old firm has lost thousands of fans, that they won't get back!

you can already pay 15 quid a game by getting a season ticket.

anyone who wants a price cut should also identify where the club should reduce their spending by the same amount.

Not talking about Motherwell in particular here, as our prices aren't too bad compared to others, but to flip your argument on it's head, how can clubs justify cutting squad sizes, reducing the wages they are willing to pay, and refusing to spend in the transfer Market, instead picking up free agents from the English lower leagues. So reducing the quality of the product, in stadiums that in many cases are deteriorating as well, yet year on year they stick another quid on the entry price????

Not talking about Motherwell in particular here, as our prices aren't too bad compared to others, but to flip your argument on it's head, how can clubs justify cutting squad sizes, reducing the wages they are willing to pay, and refusing to spend in the transfer Market, instead picking up free agents from the English lower leagues. So reducing the quality of the product, in stadiums that in many cases are deteriorating as well, yet year on year they stick another quid on the entry price????

do you think they are high diving scrooge mcduck style into pools of cash?

VAT got bumped up by 2.5 percent but ticket prices stayed steady, that's a net loss for the club. inflation is at 4% yet the price to pay into the east stand has been the same for years.

every penny counts at fir park, we spend £1.8 million a year on player wages directly competing against english teams. does anyone want to see that reduced?

do you think they are high diving scrooge mcduck style into pools of cash?

VAT got bumped up by 2.5 percent but ticket prices stayed steady, that's a net loss for the club. inflation is at 4% yet the price to pay into the east stand has been the same for years.

every penny counts at fir park, we spend £1.8 million a year on player wages directly competing against english teams. does anyone want to see that reduced?

I take your point, but as I said, I'm talking more generally. Motherwell have the cheapest tickets in the spl I'd imagine, so are going in the right direction, but it's still too expensive.

Perhaps years and years of mismanagement when clubs DID have money, and were pulling in bigger crowds has lead us to this point?

I'm really enjoying following Motherwell this season, but in all honesty, in most games there is a glaring lack of quality on the park.

Do you honestly think £20+ is a realistic price for an spl game?

you can already pay 15 quid a game by getting a season ticket.

anyone who wants a price cut should also identify where the club should reduce their spending by the same amount.

As said before my season ticket works out around £13.50, I buy it because it helps the club in the summer but mainly cos it's cheaper that way and more representative of what I think the product is worth. Once that ticket goes over £15 then I'll think again cos I don't think that is worth it.

Price cuts are easy, reduce wages but we are not talking specifically Motherwell here, in general Scottish fitba' is overpriced and the industry needs to rethink it's costing before many more walk away. For too long the industry wasn't regulated and clubs just added a quid on year after year with no thoughts of the future consequences. I think they're at saturation point now, no further rises can be absorbed without losing substantial numbers of additional 'floaters', Hell mend them though, the clubs created this situation so they need to get together and do the right thing now.

• Like 1

I work on from 11am on Saturdays and from 4pm on Sundays, so I don't get to see the team that often.

I was really looking forward to seeing us play Celtic at home, at a time I could watch the game. For the first time ever, I didn't go. I looked at the cost of two adult tickets, what I would spend when at Fir Park, and travelling to and from Glasgow. With little change back from sixty or even seventy quid, I could put the money to better use.

It's the first time I have ever questioned spending money seeing my team, when I don't get to see them every Saturday, it makes getting the chance a bit special. But it costs a lot, far too much, in the current financial climate.

• Like 2