Calendar Signing Evening

awp

Hi Guys, just a wee reminder that the calendar signing evening will go ahead on Tuesday 13th December at 6.00pm in the CENTENARY Suite. All players featuring in the 2012 calendar will be present to sign your calendar. Calendars can be purchased on the night or can be brought along if already purchased.

The Well Shop will be open tomorrow from 9.30am all the way through to the end of the calendar signing at 8pm.

• 3 weeks later...

Might be a daft idea but have you ever considered having the signing after Christmas that way the kids who get the calendar from Santa could also get to meet the players.

For the first couple of years this was done, it was a choice between letting my son meet the players or giving him a surprise for Christmas. I imagine if he could have had both it would have been much more exciting for him.

Can't offer an argument either way as to when we have the signing sesh but if we're offering up some constructive criticism/petty and trivial observations (delete as applicable) I wonder if we need to give the placement of the players in the calender a wee bit more thought. Tim Clancy, short term deal until to the end of the season - December 2012 for example?