• Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

Thats because you're a cock.

As for abusing him, I've not abused him yet, as I said I've gave him the benefit of the doubt for 2.5 seasons and seen virtually no improvement. He's pish

Says the Motherwell Legend....I suppose you pay your £22 so why not slate one of your own players! Yea thats a great idea..... Pretty much somes you up.. 'emoticons: that fit >>>>:wank:

Abuse and criticism are two different things.

Oh aye and you are blinkered.

I might be blinkered 'nethertonwellfan but how much stick does one player have to take, yes poor form, some like him some dont, he gives 100% but surely we want him back to the form he is capable of from last season, not constantly get on his back.

I really hope he plays a part in the Hearts game and shuts a few people up.

I might be blinkered 'nethertonwellfan but how much stick does one player have to take, yes poor form, some like him some dont, he gives 100% but surely we want him back to the form he is capable of from last season, not constantly get on his back.

I really hope he plays a part in the Hearts game and shuts a few people up.

This is a messageboard to discuss how good and how bad the team have played. If somebody is having a 'mare of a time then people are going to say he is having a 'mare are they not? Whether you like it or not Chris Humphrey has been rotten for months now.

I too hope he has a belter but it won't shut me up I'll be on here saying how good he was because that's how it works. That doens't make me hypocritical that just means I'm giving you an analysis on the game. I'm sure others don't want to be critical of him either.

This is a messageboard to discuss how good and how bad the team have played. If somebody is having a 'mare of a time then people are going to say he is having a 'mare are they not? Whether you like it or not Chris Humphrey has been rotten for months now.

I too hope he has a belter but it won't shut me up I'll be on here saying how good he was because that's how it works. That doens't make me hypocritical that just means I'm giving you an analysis on the game. I'm sure others don't want to be critical of him either.

I accept that point, and the point his form has dipped.

if that was murphys finest game in a long time then I assume u don't get to many games?

And for the 5 who voted murphy motm then I suggest asking santa for new glasses!

The boy needs dropped, give mchugh a go now can't be any worse

Only missed four games in all competitions this season, actually.

I didn't at any point say I thought Murphy played brilliantly or well or anything, I just said he had played better than I have seen him in a long time.