• Omar Daley
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

I really don't understand how anyone could vote for Tom Hateley today. He gave away 2 goals and had a game to forget. I was shocked when the double substitution came up and he wasn't one of them. To be fair to the lad, he's been brilliant all season, but had a shocker today. One to forget.

I voted for Higdon. Worked away, got nothing despite being fouled on almost every occasion by Zaliukas and won some decent headers, if not to much effect. Hard to pick an MoM today though.

• Like 2

Went for Las! seemed to be the only one who gave a damn today! Both hammell and Law worked at their normal rate but Lasleys keeping of the midfield tipped it for me!

A disappointing day, and sadly a crowd of around 600+ went home angry. If it were an option, I'd have gone for the fans who kept singing, right to the end! cheers.gif

I really don't understand how anyone could vote for Tom Hateley today. He gave away 2 goals and had a game to forget. I was shocked when the double substitution came up and he wasn't one of them. To be fair to the lad, he's been brilliant all season, but had a shocker today. One to forget.

I voted for Higdon. Worked away, got nothing despite being fouled on almost every occasion by Zaliukas and won some decent headers, if not to much effect. Hard to pick an MoM today though.

Think they may be on the wind up.